Friendly match ups

04/08/16 17:57
guest_1443346527324 :

You're supposed to be a moderator - directing people to advice and help. The issue I have is that your first sentence was antagonistic. I haven't disagreed that my strategy may be lacking. My issue is with your tone. If you are sick to death of it, give up. But don't vent your frustration on me or other players. All your posts are rude and condascending. Take a break - give yourself, and us, a day off. Let's draw a line under this - uou, as a moderator, have put me off ever using this forum again. I'm sure Sublinet will be delighted with you.

It's just a game. Chill out.
05/08/16 00:13
guest_1443346527324 :

You're supposed to be a moderator - directing people to advice and help. The issue I have is that your first sentence was antagonistic. I haven't disagreed that my strategy may be lacking. My issue is with your tone. If you are sick to death of it, give up. But don't vent your frustration on me or other players. All your posts are rude and condascending. Take a break - give yourself, and us, a day off. Let's draw a line under this - uou, as a moderator, have put me off ever using this forum again. I'm sure Sublinet will be delighted with you.

And help and advise you I have. My frustration, such that it is, is purely that you're in denial, and would rather take offence than listen.
As to rudeness and being condescending, well it seemed to be the way you wanted to communicate, from your second post. If you've really got as sensitive a skin as you're now suggesting, perhaps you might try being a little more polite yourself when people are actually trying to help you?.Works both ways.
Final summary of what you should do; Forget about fans for now, they're just not that important for where you are. Train your team regularly and strengthen it where possible.Build your L20 stadium - not for the fans, but to get that 3rd strat building going, and then to L21. Keep morale at 100%. And above all, work on your strategies rather than trusting to MB. Your results will improve, and you'll have more cash for building.Once your team is performing well without MB, then your problem will start to go away.And the game will actually be a lot more fun.
07/08/16 08:14
why do you stress over getting challenged to more practice games than your friends, some days you just play more than others, it happens to me and i suspect other players too. if you have decent players and proper tested setups for both your team and players you will never loose all your practice games. my team is 63* at level 17, i have 101k fans and i hardly loose any practice matches, home or away. i spend a lot of time creating and fine tuning my different setups and regularly beat teams much stronger and higher level than mine