No more spending real money

24/12/17 21:22
OK guys so I had this problem like this recently.
My account was linked to my Facebook and my google account, however when i got a new phone i couldn't get my account
it just kept saying invalid google account. and when i logged in via Facebook on my phone it gave me a new account
every time i logged into the game on Facebook via my laptop (which i couldn't use much due to the fact it was in poor way) my normal account would be there
it took 17 days for this problem to be fixed. resulting in me losing £40m perday as well as two watsted leagues due to me not being able to log on and make subs..
i was in division 51 at the time.
Ive spent £720.76p across 3 account on here and the football with sweet nitro (A lot i know but was only £15 per week)
i lost 6 players due to retirement without getting any use out of them for the last two seasons resulting
i believe to have lost around 20 gold balls due to not being able to play tournament games
£40m per day for 17 days //£680M// due to not being able to collect shops and stadium money as well as play gc and tournament games
as well as 17 days worth of training. which i set alarms every two hours for all day. as well as one 3am for a 4 hour train
resulting in a loss of 140/150 average training point loss.
after 27 messages between my self and admin and them admitting they was to blame they credited me with 50 gold balls
so i was compensated £4.99 although in that time they lost £30 from me
and since then a further £60 because i refuse to spend money on the game any more
Thanks for reading
Hull Fc - Sean
24/12/17 22:54
700 cash on a free game? I hope you make a load more money than I do and make a good living.
25/12/17 22:25
They'll get nothing from me again. The days of me having maxed out teams are long gone
26/12/17 01:30
I was talking to one of my pro rugby player buddies and they let me know that they don't consider that much money to mean a thing. He said that once you spend 500 a month you can complain but not till then. Apparently the guild he is in has a minimum requirement for money spent and you wouldn't even get an invite. I'm just shocked by the amount spent
26/12/17 10:03
You're in a guild with a teams called east hull atm. Is he active. We have 9 from hull in my guild
26/12/17 13:41
I'm in a guild with a hull team? My guild is mostly retired like me so I don't even know who is in it.
27/12/17 18:13
Yeah I also contemplated spendig a bit of money on this game and then it just got stupid boring. Sorry but logging in and clicking on things to collect money then beating the same teams over and over isn't appealing for me anymore. So I'm also hanging up them boots. Better games out there and way more fun. Hell, even Angry Birds is more fun right now.
31/12/17 12:38
Adrenalin, I wish I had a like button on your post... You would have received 1Million likes
01/01/18 11:58
Adrenalin - Damage Inc :

Yeah I also contemplated spendig a bit of money on this game and then it just got stupid boring. Sorry but logging in and clicking on things to collect money then beating the same teams over and over isn't appealing for me anymore. So I'm also hanging up them boots. Better games out there and way more fun. Hell, even Angry Birds is more fun right now.

Yup know what u mean im definetly no where near as Active as i used to Be most of the time i cant even be bothered using subs any more lol seriously thinking bout retirement
01/01/18 21:36
Sean Case :

OK guys so I had this problem like this recently.
My account was linked to my Facebook and my google account, however when i got a new phone i couldn't get my account
it just kept saying invalid google account. and when i logged in via Facebook on my phone it gave me a new account
every time i logged into the game on Facebook via my laptop (which i couldn't use much due to the fact it was in poor way) my normal account would be there
it took 17 days for this problem to be fixed. resulting in me losing £40m perday as well as two watsted leagues due to me not being able to log on and make subs..
i was in division 51 at the time.
Ive spent £720.76p across 3 account on here and the football with sweet nitro (A lot i know but was only £15 per week)
i lost 6 players due to retirement without getting any use out of them for the last two seasons resulting
i believe to have lost around 20 gold balls due to not being able to play tournament games
£40m per day for 17 days //£680M// due to not being able to collect shops and stadium money as well as play gc and tournament games
as well as 17 days worth of training. which i set alarms every two hours for all day. as well as one 3am for a 4 hour train
resulting in a loss of 140/150 average training point loss.
after 27 messages between my self and admin and them admitting they was to blame they credited me with 50 gold balls
so i was compensated £4.99 although in that time they lost £30 from me
and since then a further £60 because i refuse to spend money on the game any more
Thanks for reading
Hull Fc - Sean

Hey coach, you want me to look at something here? Something about champ 51? You know what coach, you're right. He never did play at champ 51 and just paid to move from 48 to 52. Do you think he is upset that he paid so much money to get where he is or because he paid so much money to get where he is and now his strat sucks due to not developing? Interesting how many lies there are and 100% that can be verified, except his guild, have been unverified.