Dynasty Members are killing Brotherhood

17/11/16 14:07
Please limit the amount of players one can bid on in a day a lot of my guild members are getting pretty pissed off in the AH due to Dynasty Members overbidding them on purpose so they can't build a team all we want is a team doesn't have to be a top team we just want players to pick from but if they a member from our guild they will purposely overbid us just so we can't purchase players now I know it's part and parcel of the game and nobody minds one or two players every now and then but when you put like 10 bids a day on and they go through the entire auction house doing it to you constantly it becomes a problem for obvious reasons.
17/11/16 15:40
Ashley Longthorn :

Please limit the amount of players one can bid on in a day a lot of my guild members are getting pretty pissed off in the AH due to Dynasty Members overbidding them on purpose so they can't build a team all we want is a team doesn't have to be a top team we just want players to pick from but if they a member from our guild they will purposely overbid us just so we can't purchase players now I know it's part and parcel of the game and nobody minds one or two players every now and then but when you put like 10 bids a day on and they go through the entire auction house doing it to you constantly it becomes a problem for obvious reasons.

we had an agreement not to use sliders against one another. Your guild used/s them on us a LOT.
Also...overbidding....REALLY? Several members of your guild outbid us for players consistently. This is guild war.fare If you don't enjoy it....find another guild.
17/11/16 17:18
Can i firstly say your a bellend.. stop spoiling the game you complete prick
17/11/16 17:31
Bunch of crying whining little girls.... it's a war... guild war... personal war.... you don't like the game, quite.... you want to build a team, spend money and take the player you want .... or take what you get... I see the admins fixed it so you can only play a guy 3 times, but have not addressed the fact my team is on someone's map and they can use a slider, hurt my players and take my fans, but I can't play them cause they are not on my map.... stop all your crying and man up or get gone.... until the admins address all the issues and not just the ones you little cry babies hound them on, I for one will play the game my way.... not yours.... I spend my money and i play to win and to be the best and stay on top.... come knock me off the hill !!!!!!!
17/11/16 20:02
Jim Geron :

Ashley Longthorn :

we had an agreement not to use sliders against one another. Your guild used/s them on us a LOT.
Also...overbidding....REALLY? Several members of your guild outbid us for players consistently. This is guild war.fare If you don't enjoy it....find another guild.

See right there is the problem this is a football sim.....it's not a war game... I was one of the first dynasty members and in truth ,, we took this game on big time... The tactics that we used were intended to split a guild that got close to us.. NON Stop friendlies... for days on end.. meant to drive good players away from the guilds that they were in.. I know this to be true because i took part in them..... It was not just dynasty that did this.. the brotherhood did the same thing.. I know this because i founded The Brotherhood....

The new tactic That dynasty is using is to simply take a few guys that spend amazing amounts of real money on the game and have a non limited supply of AH points and sipmp spend a few hrs each night going over the entire AH.. when they see a member of a team they hate biddle they just out bid them..it's simply in truth.. if you deny an enemy replacement players you can and will starve them out of the game... they win the auctions keep the better players and simply release the crap players.. does not matter if they need them or not the goal is to starve out the other guilds.....

Problem here is it makes the entire game all about who can out spend the others.... ... it's intent is to remove players.. get them out of the game...

I myself grew tired of the war game like BS and have since dropped away from both guilds and log in now a few times a week... I was a target of this crap.. why? I outbid one of there players once... was told point blank in a fb chat .. that they planned to eliminate guilds in this manor....so it's not a matter of people just crying because they lost a few players....

It's built into the game to allow this to happen....so if thats what the admin want there is not much anyone can do about it.... as soon as the Brotherhood is gone they will simply target the next group that piss them off.. or beat aggie,,, or outbid them

so today the brotherhood.. whos next.... guess that depends on who outbids them or "beats aggie" cause come on Aggie freaking out over a slide bar or that you losst 1k fans.. that you get back in about 2 min..... just an escuse,,, your bored.. your finding a way to make the game more fun for yourself....I get it.. I was part of that ruthless guild once......

But ya I am done with the war game BS.. if this ever becomes a football game again.. you guys let me know... till then I'm about done....

17/11/16 21:29
Randy Young :

Jim Geron :

Ashley Longthorn :

See right there is the problem this is a football sim.....it's not a war game... I was one of the first dynasty members and in truth ,, we took this game on big time... The tactics that we used were intended to split a guild that got close to us.. NON Stop friendlies... for days on end.. meant to drive good players away from the guilds that they were in.. I know this to be true because i took part in them..... It was not just dynasty that did this.. the brotherhood did the same thing.. I know this because i founded The Brotherhood....

The new tactic That dynasty is using is to simply take a few guys that spend amazing amounts of real money on the game and have a non limited supply of AH points and sipmp spend a few hrs each night going over the entire AH.. when they see a member of a team they hate biddle they just out bid them..it's simply in truth.. if you deny an enemy replacement players you can and will starve them out of the game... they win the auctions keep the better players and simply release the crap players.. does not matter if they need them or not the goal is to starve out the other guilds.....

Problem here is it makes the entire game all about who can out spend the others.... ... it's intent is to remove players.. get them out of the game...

I myself grew tired of the war game like BS and have since dropped away from both guilds and log in now a few times a week... I was a target of this crap.. why? I outbid one of there players once... was told point blank in a fb chat .. that they planned to eliminate guilds in this manor....so it's not a matter of people just crying because they lost a few players....

It's built into the game to allow this to happen....so if thats what the admin want there is not much anyone can do about it.... as soon as the Brotherhood is gone they will simply target the next group that piss them off.. or beat aggie,,, or outbid them

so today the brotherhood.. whos next.... guess that depends on who outbids them or "beats aggie" cause come on Aggie freaking out over a slide bar or that you losst 1k fans.. that you get back in about 2 min..... just an escuse,,, your bored.. your finding a way to make the game more fun for yourself....I get it.. I was part of that ruthless guild once......

But ya I am done with the war game BS.. if this ever becomes a football game again.. you guys let me know... till then I'm about done....

gee, listening to you...you'd think YOU stopped the guild war beatdowns. But no, that would be me. That was my idea. I convinced my guild leader to stop it.Even tho people would join us just to stop from losing...that's not really a good enough reason to justify beating some poor schlubs 60-0 and keeping score on how many shutouts we'd get. You rob people of their fun, and they'll resent you for it.
Our intent is not to 'put other guilds out of the game'. We wanted this win at all costs mentality to stop. Our guilds had an agreement not to 'slider' each other, which Brotherhood broke first...and broke often. (John Barnhardt, looking at you dude. There is no way in hell you can fairly beat Aggie in a 1 on 1 game)
Some of us were losing fans...and could not get a return game against the person who beat them to get their fans back. Others of us get injured players when someone uses the slider...and as you said not everyone can afford to spend money on beaucoup healkits.

Its nice to hear that you got tired of the war game BS....you're the one who started it.
17/11/16 21:44
This is it in a Nut shell Mr. Young as you missed the whole point to what I said in my post....

As I have come to peace with the fact the ADMINS are not going to fix any issues other then the ones Y'all CRY about over and over in emails to them, not what is said in this forum. AND that's great he beat me with his slider the one time , MY issue is that I as others have guys like that have us on their maps, BUT have no one on ours to play ! AS for all the rest of the BS...Yes I have found away to make the game fun for me , and if that means not beating guys 100 times 60+ to nothing but by keeping other guilds from getting better and competing for MY guilds Top spot, then that is ALLLLLL Part of the game since the ADMINS can't get off their butts and start the Guild WARS.....in case you forgot...IT is called GUILD WARS....GUILD vs GUILD.... which makes it a WAR .. A BATTLE ... which ever you prefer !

AS for everyone else, PLAY THE DAMN GAME...STOP CRYING AND MAN THE HELL UP ! ...YOU DON'T LIKE IT, SPENFD MONEY ! YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT THEN QUITE !!

The Game is about being the best , Having the BEST team, Being on TOP, and if you feel you need the slider to get there...USE it ! But know this...for every action...there is a reaction...AND THIS AH issue was all brought on by a few Brotherhood guys steeling players at 3am when people are asleep and over bidding or running up the bid on guys...NOW that a few have spent money to make sure THOSE guys as well as their team mates ONLY get crap players....WELL their action created the reaction....BAM....

DID we come in the forum and whine, cry, hold our breath...NO...we did what needed to be done ! NOW that we have your attention....Y'ALL can either get your guys in check and fix the issue in house or WE can continue to play the GAME the way we have !! The ball is in your court ! Wave the white fag or continue to get whacked !! YOUR CHOICE
17/11/16 21:52
Jim Geron :

Randy Young :

Jim Geron :

Ashley Longthorn :

gee, listening to you...you'd think YOU stopped the guild war beatdowns. But no, that would be me. That was my idea. I convinced my guild leader to stop it.Even tho people would join us just to stop from losing...that's not really a good enough reason to justify beating some poor schlubs 60-0 and keeping score on how many shutouts we'd get. You rob people of their fun, and they'll resent you for it.
Our intent is not to 'put other guilds out of the game'. We wanted this win at all costs mentality to stop. Our guilds had an agreement not to 'slider' each other, which Brotherhood broke first...and broke often. (John Barnhardt, looking at you dude. There is no way in hell you can fairly beat Aggie in a 1 on 1 game)
Some of us were losing fans...and could not get a return game against the person who beat them to get their fans back. Others of us get injured players when someone uses the slider...and as you said not everyone can afford to spend money on beaucoup healkits.

Its nice to hear that you got tired of the war game BS....you're the one who started it.

hey folks meet Dallas .. the only guy even banned for cheating in this game..... he was sending players back and forth between his alts.. when he got banned .. he made this new account under earthbound misfits... I do have the chats and proof if any of the admin would like to see the screen shots of the him admitting that he is indeed the same guy.... Cheating POS.. name is glenn just a nut job TBH...anyway now you know

your not the best glenn your a cheater.. thats about it dude

17/11/16 21:58
Paul W. Sear :

This is it in a Nut shell Mr. Young as you missed the whole point to what I said in my post....

As I have come to peace with the fact the ADMINS are not going to fix any issues other then the ones Y'all CRY about over and over in emails to them, not what is said in this forum. AND that's great he beat me with his slider the one time , MY issue is that I as others have guys like that have us on their maps, BUT have no one on ours to play ! AS for all the rest of the BS...Yes I have found away to make the game fun for me , and if that means not beating guys 100 times 60+ to nothing but by keeping other guilds from getting better and competing for MY guilds Top spot, then that is ALLLLLL Part of the game since the ADMINS can't get off their butts and start the Guild WARS.....in case you forgot...IT is called GUILD WARS....GUILD vs GUILD.... which makes it a WAR .. A BATTLE ... which ever you prefer !

AS for everyone else, PLAY THE DAMN GAME...STOP CRYING AND MAN THE HELL UP ! ...YOU DON'T LIKE IT, SPENFD MONEY ! YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THAT THEN QUITE !!

The Game is about being the best , Having the BEST team, Being on TOP, and if you feel you need the slider to get there...USE it ! But know this...for every action...there is a reaction...AND THIS AH issue was all brought on by a few Brotherhood guys steeling players at 3am when people are asleep and over bidding or running up the bid on guys...NOW that a few have spent money to make sure THOSE guys as well as their team mates ONLY get crap players....WELL their action created the reaction....BAM....

DID we come in the forum and whine, cry, hold our breath...NO...we did what needed to be done ! NOW that we have your attention....Y'ALL can either get your guys in check and fix the issue in house or WE can continue to play the GAME the way we have !! The ball is in your court ! Wave the white fag or continue to get whacked !! YOUR CHOICE

NOW that a few have spent money to make sure THOSE guys as well as their team mates ONLY get crap players..

there you go
thanks for proving my point Aggie got beat you guys lost a few AH runs and now you admit your looking to put them out of the game by making sure they get no players..... pretty much what i said.... Listen Dallas.. you do whatever you want.. .. don't matter too me anymore.. loved this game at one time... now not so much.. won't spend another dime on it as it is... not till they turn it back to a football game....

17/11/16 22:16
Hey guys..MEET Randy, the only guy to ever quite the game 10 times cause he doesn't get his way....or just keeps changing his name to hide in different Guilds or make new ones so know can find him.

STOP all the pissing and whining and just play the game or take your ball and go home ! NEVER seen so many grown men that can't adjust and deal with what it is but want to cry...oh he wont let me have any players, oh they are being mean to me, oh they wait...He's touching me, He's touching me !! GET over it !!! AND if its the Jealousy part of those that can afford and don't mind spending the money...WELL seem like more of your issue then anyone elses... !! I can and I will !! BYE !!