HA! Just a warning!! The #1 Guild in the game The Coalition of Conquerors just added a BIG GUN!!!

04/01/17 02:03
Mark and MB,
U guys r so spoiled! I wish i had half the season as what u had.. being a jet is not fun at all!
04/01/17 05:20
Congrats on your guild win, Leheigh/Randy!! You guys had a plan. I know a few of my guys were a little irked they didn't get a fair chance to defend...that John Barnhardt guy using the slider seemed like a bit of overkill. We booted two inactives, so we'll see what we can do. I wasn't frustrated we lost since I know you guys will win/tie at all costs no matter who or what you are playing....but I was miffed that we had too many people not even try. Just all those games wasted. Even playing a game you have no chance to win nets you that mega bounty just for showing up and pushing challenge. But, not much I can do about any of these things, so I don't get too worked up about things I can't change.
04/01/17 13:57
Da Cubs :

Congrats on your guild win, Leheigh/Randy!! You guys had a plan. I know a few of my guys were a little irked they didn't get a fair chance to defend...that John Barnhardt guy using the slider seemed like a bit of overkill. We booted two inactives, so we'll see what we can do. I wasn't frustrated we lost since I know you guys will win/tie at all costs no matter who or what you are playing....but I was miffed that we had too many people not even try. Just all those games wasted. Even playing a game you have no chance to win nets you that mega bounty just for showing up and pushing challenge. But, not much I can do about any of these things, so I don't get too worked up about things I can't change.

We only boost when we play 1 team Cubs and well we have some bad blood with that crew. (if anyone of my guys boosted it was not at my request) you had a few guys boost too.. I am pretty much at the point where when people boost to beat me it does not upset me.. just means I am building right and they needed to use it... as long as it's part of the game there is nothing we can do about it... We always have a lose plan going into these things.. when we play stronger teams like you guys . we turn the big guns lose.. when we play the younger teams we let our younger guys do most of the work and the bigger guys jump in to clean up... I think you guys put up a hell of a fight.. nothing but respect....
04/01/17 13:58
Guest CTDB7X :

Mark and MB,
U guys r so spoiled! I wish i had half the season as what u had.. being a jet is not fun at all!

right even the fireman quit!!!
07/01/17 00:24
two things ,, did soneone mention my name PAW PAW .. and did someone mention BEER .. cause of you are ..i like mine ICE COLD