TOP RANKERS

24/01/17 01:39
Yesterday for the first time in a long time i beat AggieMcnasty for #1 spot ,, Im not here to gloat or insult him or the rest of you .. He is a tough competitor as are all of you .. i just find it refreshing that for the first time in a very long time that anybody can beat anybody in the top 10 -15 without needing to use the boost slider . .. i beleive this is where the game will really begin to be fun .. not only between guilds but between individuals to crack the top 10 top 5 top 3 and then fight to be King of the Mountain .. great rivalries will form and we will see the names change in the top 3 constantly .. so if you are fortunate to become #1 take a screenshot because you wont be there for long there are way to many good players who know their stuff for you to fight off forever ..
Good Luck Gents and Ladies .. Paw Paw Hilll
24/01/17 02:27
24/01/17 05:22
Congrats to you Paw Paw. It was refreshing to see someone from another guild at the top. I did see you when you were up there...you earned it! I also enjoyed seeing Britz and rock at 1 and 2 respectively up there today for awhile. Most refreshing indeed!
24/01/17 14:54
lol I didn't see nothing lmao
24/01/17 19:36
Guest CMWC16 :

lol I didn't see nothing lmao

Like I said ... take a screen shot you won't be there for long
24/01/17 19:50
Da Cubs :

Congrats to you Paw Paw. It was refreshing to see someone from another guild at the top. I did see you when you were up there...you earned it! I also enjoyed seeing Britz and rock at 1 and 2 respectively up there today for awhile. Most refreshing indeed!

Thanks .. yes blitz and rock are two solid competitors .. but there are many more that are up and coming .. annihilation for example plays tough for a person her level and I even heard you are a tough cookie too ... not kissing ass hoping you take it easy on me or my crew . I'm just giving out some respect and acknowledgement that there is some less experienced players that know how to play . I guess that's why some guys get harassed to join a guild . Would rather have you on our side then have to face you .. but I do respect those who stay with their comrades and don't jump ship . I respect ones loyalty .. it's not gonna stop me from recruiting you tho ..lol
24/01/17 21:10
Dominic Tufo :

Yesterday for the first time in a long time i beat AggieMcnasty for #1 spot ,, Im not here to gloat or insult him or the rest of you .. He is a tough competitor as are all of you .. i just find it refreshing that for the first time in a very long time that anybody can beat anybody in the top 10 -15 without needing to use the boost slider . .. i beleive this is where the game will really begin to be fun .. not only between guilds but between individuals to crack the top 10 top 5 top 3 and then fight to be King of the Mountain .. great rivalries will form and we will see the names change in the top 3 constantly .. so if you are fortunate to become #1 take a screenshot because you wont be there for long there are way to many good players who know their stuff for you to fight off forever ..

well done mate
25/01/17 00:34
Gareth Jones :

Dominic Tufo :

well done mate

thanks