Touchdown Manager feedback!

02/08/17 00:10
I agree with the guy who said basically a really fun game for those who don't want to think a lot. Still pretty new but very much enjoying it
16/08/17 18:33
New to the game and have questions on getting sponsorship for my team. How and what building gets it type question. I feel as if there is a ton of tutorial info when you start, but hard to find answers or lessons once your going. Maybe a FAQ or game guide option under settings could help.
29/09/17 17:37
This is exactly the game I have been looking for. One improvement that I hope would/could be coming is a rookie draft! Players with higher upside/potential than others could be slotted earlier in the draft to help the underperforming teams in a league/division. The auction house is a good representation of free agency... drafting is another great way to add young talent to a roster.
20/02/18 01:04
Any word on if the developers are still working on improving the game? Or in 2018 they quit concentrating on this game and have moved on. I don't seem to see an improvement in the Auction house for higher level players showing up (*100+). At level 24 where your player skills should be at 155 (points skill) it's hard to find good players that can train up to it without going into retirement by the time they reach it.

Are you guys still around?
18/03/18 10:40
No they suck. This games a joke really. SMDH
20/03/18 12:21
Must be fixed. Get beat by teams way lower in rank when I am loaded. I constantly win championships. But once another team starts winning, going undefeated, they could be a 75 and beat an 87 rated team. Makes no sense
12/04/18 09:42
Do the Dev's know what year they will fix the kick-return settings? All they have to do is watch 20 random games to see that too many of the scores are due to kick-returns. I even watch a fairly high score game between two teams that were both scoring only in kick-returns. No one got a chance to do running plays. Was funny to watch, but I wouldn't want to be the managers of that game.
Back to the subject, this game has been running for too long now that the Dev's should of fixed this (over-power) kick returns.
14/04/18 01:01
Guest 10VYWC :

Must be fixed. Get beat by teams way lower in rank when I am loaded. I constantly win championships. But once another team starts winning, going undefeated, they could be a 75 and beat an 87 rated team. Makes no sense

sadly it does make sense.
All the star talent in the world doesn't help you if you don't know what to do with it.
Sounds like you are getting out schemed.
03/06/18 17:25
Having played the game for about a year, I now feel I'm in a position to offer a bit of feedback, and maybe some changes that you could introduce in the future.
1- Too many Touchdowns are scored from kick off returns. I think I scored more in 1 season, than the total amount scored in NFL history. This aspect can make a poor team look good.
2- There are too many long term injuries at lower levels. I averaged 2x 6 day injuries per game, even though my toughness was quite high. This could put people off from staying with the game.
3- Match Bonus should be replaced with 4, and 5 star sport shop equipment. This is a game of Tactical Awareness, so a Match Bonus is only used by teams that are poor, and having spent a lot of time setting up formations, and plays, it pisses me off that a team, that are quite clearly poor, can use a Bonus and get a result.

Overall, the game isn't too bad, but it does have issues that could be rectified by watching actual NFL games, and introducing changes into the game that mirror real life.
06/07/18 02:28
Thank you for your feedback, we will take note of this.