We've Got Strats My backside!

25/12/16 12:45
Well Hillcrest.... thanks for spoiling my Christmas!

Seriously though, you need to change your name me thinks as that was definitely MB in our league game. Not bothered in the slightest, though was looking forward to a tough match as I was always an advocate for your guild and your strategies, but the name does you no justice after that showing. You didn't put that many past me when I was leagues below you, and though I'm sure you could beat me straight up, that was just not cricket sir

Merry Christmas all
25/12/16 23:05
Croxton the name is correct as have seen it before. He was just looking in the mirror at himself when he typed the name.
26/12/16 06:51
Keep it flowing!!!! Any publicity is good publicity... one of these days we might even end up more popular than Donald Trump's wig.
30/12/16 16:08
I had a lad d that to me this season and I know my tactics aren't anything special but he was significantly lower rated so I played him back 3 times in friendly didn't score a point it really pissed me off how he'd clearly used the bonus to win when he claimed he didn't use the bonus
30/12/16 19:16
Ashley Longthorn :

I had a lad d that to me this season and I know my tactics aren't anything special but he was significantly lower rated so I played him back 3 times in friendly didn't score a point it really pissed me off how he'd clearly used the bonus to win when he claimed he didn't use the bonus

Are you sure it was one of us because I checked your schedule and besides a 24hr spree with us (all friendlies) you schedule shows no other games against a We got Strats member with exception to 1 friendly you played against Jokers 2 or 3 days later.
15/01/17 23:20
Bulldog, can you send your boy azza to explain his statements on another thread? Thanks bud
16/01/17 00:01
You can also let Hillcrest his name makes it seem as though he thinks he is a prick, might be a good idea to get that boy some therapy or work on giving him some positive affirmations so he has a higher view of himself. Life can't be good with such a poor self image. Thanks bud (not sarcasm, nothing but respect for you and most of your mates)
16/01/17 09:01
Howzit Monks. I used 0% mb in our champ game bud, infact I haven't used mb in the last 2 seasons. Its called home ground advantage. when you played me afterwards was my health on 100% and did I use my subs? Please mate, if you want to accuse guys of using mb you had better get your facts straight. I am going to play you again now as I did yesterday however I'm not at 100% but the outcome will be the same.....
16/01/17 09:06
Just beat you 31-0... that's worse than your champ game bud....
16/01/17 09:11
Hahaha! Classic!