The Brotherhood vs The Pimps

05/01/17 16:16
Randy Young :

Dave Weeks :

Damn dude do you read anything before you open your bitch azz mouth. Read my post again dumb azz. I am not whining about anything I was stating a fact about how stupid you guys are not whining. And again I prove my point you guys have no clue about this that is why you will never be ahead of our guild.

so lets see

"You are never going to spend money on this game again"

"you are never going to play another GC again"

Now it's we want to spend all the $ we can.. so nobody can touch us.. but we want to bitch when people use the 1 tool to offset all that"

your right your not crying

hey you related to Touchy Tiger by chance?

right randy you talk of a brotherhood i was there when it started i think brotherhood means diffrent to you? yes touchy tigers is not in your guild now so he is not your brother is he? to me all of the lads in the brotherhood are still brothers to me even that im not in your guild and i would never take the piss out of any them, when things get said on here by people that dont know the lad i can live with as they dont know each other but you know touchy and i think you should give him some respect as a former member of your guild

05/01/17 16:56
Gareth Jones :

Randy Young :

Dave Weeks :

Damn dude do you read anything before you open your bitch azz mouth. Read my post again dumb azz. I am not whining about anything I was stating a fact about how stupid you guys are not whining. And again I prove my point you guys have no clue about this that is why you will never be ahead of our guild.

so lets see

"You are never going to spend money on this game again"

"you are never going to play another GC again"

Now it's we want to spend all the $ we can.. so nobody can touch us.. but we want to bitch when people use the 1 tool to offset all that"

your right your not crying

hey you related to Touchy Tiger by chance?

right randy you talk of a brotherhood i was there when it started i think brotherhood means diffrent to you? yes touchy tigers is not in your guild now so he is not your brother is he? to me all of the lads in the brotherhood are still brothers to me even that im not in your guild and i would never take the piss out of any them, when things get said on here by people that dont know the lad i can live with as they dont know each other but you know touchy and i think you should give him some respect as a former member of your guild

nothing but the best to you and your crew Garth.. I hope you guys do well..
05/01/17 18:38
Hey Randy - I certainly have no ill will towards you or anyone in your guild. I don't think anyone in our guild has any, either. My guild is just beginning to use the slider. A few do (and will), others refuse to waste the money. It was debated on our last guild challenge against each other that some could have done a bit more (I went 0-2), and more sliders would have been used, but we had too many guys not even attempt a game, and therefore, you cannot win if you don't even play! So, we removed three guys from the guild the second the guild challenge ended as the only thing we were unhappy about was that we had guys not even step up and make an effort when we needed it.

I am sure you are a man of honor, and that's gracious of you to offer the no slider challenge. I wish I could accept or speak for the other 24 people in my guild (and vice versa for you), but the fact of the matter is it just takes 1 of those 48 to screw it all up and then it will no doubt devolve into a finger pointing thing, and so on. You know how it is. I would guess my guild would go for that, but at the same time I could see one or two of them decide to screw it and do it anyway. The best thing is just to keep doing what you're doing my friend and let the boys be boys.

You guys are the undisputed #2 guild in the game. I know rock and Britz can compete with the best of you guys, but you have more guys at that upper tier level than we do. I think we have 2 and you have 6 if memory serves me correct. And Aggie has half their guild in that upper level (and beyond). I don't think our guild can beat your guild straight up. I believe your guild can beat our guild straight up top to bottom once you handle rock and Britz. We have many players that are 40+ teams that are all skilled operators and understand the tactics, so we have a strong middle core that is almost impossible for other guilds (outside of the big 2) to beat. There just is too many guys that are all very difficult and are set up to take down higher rated teams unless you are tactically sound.

Thanks for the message back. And just to reference showing "respect" to ex guild members....NO! I dunno the deal, but the one that left us is branded a traitor and we have no respect for him and will relentlessly attack him in map challenges forever. I have no respect for ex guild members.
05/01/17 19:16
Da Cubs :

Hey Randy - I certainly have no ill will towards you or anyone in your guild. I don't think anyone in our guild has any, either. My guild is just beginning to use the slider. A few do (and will), others refuse to waste the money. It was debated on our last guild challenge against each other that some could have done a bit more (I went 0-2), and more sliders would have been used, but we had too many guys not even attempt a game, and therefore, you cannot win if you don't even play! So, we removed three guys from the guild the second the guild challenge ended as the only thing we were unhappy about was that we had guys not even step up and make an effort when we needed it.

I am sure you are a man of honor, and that's gracious of you to offer the no slider challenge. I wish I could accept or speak for the other 24 people in my guild (and vice versa for you), but the fact of the matter is it just takes 1 of those 48 to screw it all up and then it will no doubt devolve into a finger pointing thing, and so on. You know how it is. I would guess my guild would go for that, but at the same time I could see one or two of them decide to screw it and do it anyway. The best thing is just to keep doing what you're doing my friend and let the boys be boys.

You guys are the undisputed #2 guild in the game. I know rock and Britz can compete with the best of you guys, but you have more guys at that upper tier level than we do. I think we have 2 and you have 6 if memory serves me correct. And Aggie has half their guild in that upper level (and beyond). I don't think our guild can beat your guild straight up. I believe your guild can beat our guild straight up top to bottom once you handle rock and Britz. We have many players that are 40+ teams that are all skilled operators and understand the tactics, so we have a strong middle core that is almost impossible for other guilds (outside of the big 2) to beat. There just is too many guys that are all very difficult and are set up to take down higher rated teams unless you are tactically sound.

Thanks for the message back. And just to reference showing "respect" to ex guild members....NO! I dunno the deal, but the one that left us is branded a traitor and we have no respect for him and will relentlessly attack him in map challenges forever. I have no respect for ex guild members.

hi da cubs when ex guild members jump to what they think are better things ye i would think the same as you but when someone helps build a guild and works for that guild when the amount of sh*t that was thrown at us at that time if he was to leave to do what he wanted (which means not jump ship) ye i would still have respect for him,
05/01/17 22:14
sour grapes
06/01/17 00:46
Cubs - Suprisingly, "Very Angry Men" came a distant 3rd in the voting of our name when we reformed. But I can tell you that was probably because "Sack of drowned kittehs" stole some votes.
06/01/17 02:15
Roughnecks - LOL! Good one man! And you have an amazing team (which I am sure you have been told numerous times). Right on par with ANNILIATION and CantWait. A class above me for sure. And I suppose you are right, gareth....extenuating circumstances in your situation. We have just had one guy bolt us so it's a small sample pool. The situation you described was nothing like how our one guy left whatsoever. We built him, and he was active in the chat and helped us as well. We liked him and he liked us. I enjoyed our conversations for sure, but I guess that was a one sided feeling. He didn't even say goodbye. Aggie's guild is like the Yankees of the 90's. The Evil Empire. Come back kings is like Johnny Damon in Boston. But, to be perfectly honest, the game is much more fun with villains out there. I just find it most amusing when the posting devolves into a petty slap fight which seems to usually involve people that have better teams than me. Plus, the big 2 seem to really dislike each other and no one cares about the bronze medal guys! I am sticking with my "Very Angry Men" team concept though. It just seems to fit the majority of your guild (but not necessarily you specifically).

Personally, unless you have been a member of the big 2 for a long time and were a part of creating where it's at, why join? What's the fun in just waltzing in to the top guild and earning nothing? We like being where we are and earning what we get. No hand outs for me. I would love to be a part of the #1 guild...but only if I was a part of the reason of why that happened. To just jump ship at this point provides no thrill, no challenge, and no fun. In my humble opinion of course.
06/01/17 05:39
ComeBack is a cool kat. And I can promise you this, there are no handouts over here. Everyone earns their place. For clarification, that is earns as in present tense, and everyone meaning everyone from top to bottom of the roster. We don't carry people to the finish, we push to get them to earn that victory for themselves. And we do this in spades. Doesn't matter if your a RH, or the newest recruit, if you want a spot at the table, you have to earn it, and there isn't a single Pimp who is exempt from this.

Every man in this guild is the reason why we are number 1. Every player here is THE reason why we are the number one guild.

And there is no "waltzing" going on over here, though from time to time, I do occasionally salsa.
06/01/17 07:22
Hey again - I guess it's wrong for me to assume I have any knowledge of the inner workings of your sanctum. And, I did like Come back very much myself. But, he could of at least said good bye to his friends...

And he joined your guild after you were #1. He wasn't a part of getting you to that position. He contributed absolutely nothing to your guilds rise to the top. If you really want to argue the point, then I'll say he is helping you "maintain" your #1 position, but he certainly didn't earn it or do anything to put you there as you were there long before he switched sides. If you lost him, he is a dime a dozen. There are probably 50 teams (like my own) who are either slightly better or slightly worse. You know that. But, he did not help you climb to the top. He will never have the opportunity to topple the giant. He isn't one of your "big 4" that monopolize the top of the leaderboard.

Nevertheless, it was incredibly uncool to send him to take out rockhounds in the last guild challenge 38-6 by having him slider one of our two best players to death while your big 4 didn't even bother to play games. Why can't Aggie or one of your other guys honorably challenge our top guys? Why send your bottom tier players (and him...the traitor no less!) to take out rock with the slider? That is the type of move that rubs EVERYONE the wrong way when you have the guns to win it straight up. Show some class. Have him go play our bottom tier, of have him challenge any of our top 100 guys fair and true and leave the big boys to do their thing. He is not a big boy. I am not a big boy. He had no business doing that when you had 4 guys who played 0 games (8 tries) to do it honorably.
06/01/17 12:45
gareth82 :

Da Cubs :

hi da cubs when ex guild members jump to what they think are better things ye i would think the same as you but when someone helps build a guild and works for that guild when the amount of sh*t that was thrown at us at that time if he was to leave to do what he wanted (which means not jump ship) ye i would still have respect for him,

Wait Didn't you leave and then recruit on your way out.. cause you want to bring you UK players together...Cause "We are the best guild in soccer and nobody listens to us here" I think you are mistaken in thinking that the Brotherhood owes you anything. you made a choice and I am fine with that.. But you are indeed a traitor.. How can you stand there and tell me how you built the brotherhood.. when upon your exit you drained it of 300k+ fans.. How can you tell me you respect something your action caused damage too...

In the end this is just a game..... Now I am sorry that i brought TT into this. That was out of place....
but I do very much respect what your trying to do.. you have the TOP guild in soccer and you want to play with your mates..
But we don't owe you anything..

Good Luck to you..