Yes we are using bonus in a challege

19/01/17 19:23
Redblacks i did bonus you and i never said you bonused me.. i merely said i bonused you and mij.. a rare comment me and randy agree on.. feel proud that a team rates you high enough to bonus you.. match bonus is part of the game get used to.. its been argued on all versions of the game for over a year. You red blacks should know best through playing football version of game..
19/01/17 19:27
Hi Randy mate ,

it doesn't have to be the leader who changes the name RH's can too. It was me that put shall we get the tissues out? That was a response to your guild whining about MB hey it's in the game it's not cheating, and If you was us you'd do the same. I just find it a bit hypocritical how your guild doesn't like us for using it when you use it all the time against 1 guild in particular.
19/01/17 19:28
Randy Young :

Gareth Jones :

alfasuarez :

Whales, this is RedBlacks. Just to tell you that today, I didn't use any bonus against you. I didn't think I need it and I still was able to beat you. But you beat me afterwards with something like 200% bonus. Big boy!

Take it easy. It's only a game. If you want to play the REAL game, try it without balls protection.That teaches "perspective".

whales why did you not tell me how to put 200% bonus on? the maximum i can put on is 38% think ill send a ticket to sublinet to see how you can put 200% on

WOW what would that cost?

Truth is Loads of people are using the bonus.. we expect it.. After I max out everything then I'll max Bonus every decent game.. till then the $ is better spend reaching my goals... Does not mean i will never use it.. just prefer not too....

As I've said before it's part of the game..... Wish they would get rid of it but till then it's a tool.....

Hate the Injuries that you get when people use it in tourneys... But I also have Tons of heals stored up.....

I try to look at it like this.. If someone feel they need to use it on me.. it's because I am building solid.... they need an edge..

I've used it in the past before... most people have..

think it would cost a lot lol dont know where redblacks seen it as he stated it lol
me im a team player if the guild needs the points ill bring them home best i can its there to be used so no point moaning about it, i only use in the challenge as the league im not botherd at the moment,
19/01/17 19:32
Ashley Longthorn :

Hi Randy mate ,

it doesn't have to be the leader who changes the name RH's can too. It was me that put shall we get the tissues out? That was a response to your guild whining about MB hey it's in the game it's not cheating, and If you was us you'd do the same. I just find it a bit hypocritical how your guild doesn't like us for using it when you use it all the time against 1 guild in particular.

ash I already said all that dude... and No we put the war with the Pimps away... thats why we parked the Brotherhood.. next time we play them we will play themm stright up ...well I can speak for myself only.. But we are pretty focused on getting to lev 20 ....

anyway hope all is well with you guys.. you are def Improving....

Q-ball you should not have told me I could change the team name..... I am so gonna get fired now....

I missed The tissue One... I was prob sleeping...
19/01/17 19:43
Yeah likewise I've got a few buildings at 20 already. I wish they would just remove the MB altogether personally, it has caused more heated debate than anything else on the game and people seem to forget it's a game and where not playing for real money or anything serious just fun, but if it has to stay in the game MB i'd be happy to pay my opponent extra cash. I really did like Mr Riley's idea. Take it as compliment we are using MB we know your good players and that's why we use it because you guys have that little extra depth were striving to get in our team and it shows your building right if we need to use MB.

Good luck in the newish guild
19/01/17 21:53
I changed the name to you guys using the boost .. I thoughtyou guys would understand that it was in all in good fun .. I personally don't care if you did . Actually I'm flattered that you had to .. we all were once brothers in the Brotherhood . You know how screwed up in the head we are. There hasn't been any malice in any names I have used they are meant to be funny ball busting . You know kinda like what brothers do... we do like and respect you guys I thought it was all in good fun
19/01/17 22:00
Dominic Tufo :

I changed the name to you guys using the boost .. I thoughtyou guys would understand that it was in all in good fun .. I personally don't care if you did . Actually I'm flattered that you had to .. we all were once brothers in the Brotherhood . You know how screwed up in the head we are. There hasn't been any malice in any names I have used they are meant to be funny ball busting . You know kinda like what brothers do... we do like and respect you guys I thought it was all in good fun

you cant beat a bit of banter paw paw brings some extra challenge fun missed most of it as i was in work lol hope all of you are doing well over there
19/01/17 22:06
Paw Paw, we all know it was for fun. Keep it that way! This one was so funny!

19/01/17 22:10
I can be bit of an a hole but you guys are like my brothers hell I was wondering how we would out do each other in the name calling for get the challenge ..lol we are doing good
20/01/17 00:07
I've got massive respect for you lot some real good teams in there I was on Full MB both games and you was still scoring on me so for that you have my respect and should you win you deserve to I've got no complaints in loosing to worthy champs just wanted to do my bit for the team i'm in .