whats going to happen to the higher level teams.

28/11/15 19:27
why dont you join us Clive?

Vishal, Sbombay, MadMick and I have been playing another manager game for a couple of years. We play together in a guild called 'Rebels' and we founded this guild "rebels' together. It is almost impossible to leave.

PS Duvaal is hard to beat indeed. He's playing 30 training matches against me for the last couple of days, so he is constantly improving his team. Duvaal can join us to, but I doubt he will (being the leader and all)

We could help eachother tough ...when we dont have a challenge and you guys are playing a strong guild we could crooss over for a day or so ...and vice versa of course. The legends are hard to beat for example ...working together we have a small chance. Jst a thought
02/12/15 17:44
lol vishal, did i do something wrong. my team is too strong for u. com again
02/12/15 20:57
the recruiting centre is a joke and the admins do not want to listen to us! Wonder why there even is an ideas and suggestions spot in the forum ...no suggestion of any player has ever been implemented

Even if you look at the game best player (Dollard), you will se that he will only have 5 players left in 2 months time ...It is just impossible to buy good players these days and the solution is simple .......a junior trainings centre ...IS ANYBODY LISTENING!!!
02/12/15 21:36
exactly
03/12/15 09:01
Haha Clive - been using my weaker team against you ...you do have a very strong team - will need to strengthen before I can take you on again..

So Clive when are you joining us, we can open up a slot for you now..
03/12/15 17:26
lol i cant do that, im down for me guild. they are like my family over hear.me and duvaal been working together from day one. i make most of the decision. he just leave it to me. and i think he is a good leader. it hurts me to see yall have something that we have. lol i really want all of us to be in one guild but i guess thats not going to happen. but look at the bright side, at least we have competition
03/12/15 19:26
We can always help each other, we can be be allies
03/12/15 23:02
lol....i like the sound of Allies ...Duvaal and P.I. have battered me for 2 days
03/12/15 23:08
lol i guess that can work