Still no solution to the Iranian 0-0-10 tactics?

20/07/16 20:57
Hi, Sublinet,

I see you guys have yet to find solutions to the aged problems with Iranian teams using 1001 forwards, huh?

Is the keeper clearing the ball over them every now and then the best you can think of?

Wonder when and how you guys will solve these problems....maybe hire new and smarter programmers?
21/07/16 06:27
Hi dear,
Solution it is our hand
The first group ranking
We are the IRANIAN TEAM groups
21/07/16 08:16
Hiii
The first group ranking
Iranian Team is the best
21/07/16 12:09
hi, tractor n shahin,

yup, 1st place by playing rugby as your tactics are not based on football!

for me n many other players, REBELS will always be the top guild because they play this game the right way like gentlemen.

still, best wishes to the both of u
21/07/16 17:30
Dear friend
Our game, Is the game unequal, because It provides all conditions fpr you. But, forbour is weak server & Internet. Also it expensive dollar to buy.
So should, find we the best solution for this.
This tactic, is the best solution for the battle.
This game, there are weaknesses a lot. Hopefully one day, everything is fair for all.
good luck to and your group.

Iranian team
Spirit
21/07/16 18:38
Simpleman :

Hi, Sublinet,

I see you guys have yet to find solutions to the aged problems with Iranian teams using 1001 forwards, huh?

Is the keeper clearing the ball over them every now and then the best you can think of?

Wonder when and how you guys will solve these problems....maybe hire new and smarter programmers?

21/07/16 18:38
Democratici
21/07/16 22:11
As much as I don't like some of your team tactics, I'm really quite impressed that you'll have not gotten angry by people posting against you'll.

Good on you guy

Its not really the fault of the players, the programmer needs to create a script that can simulate normal football matches and not allow impossible football matches to occur, hopefully Sublinet is working on this.
22/07/16 11:06
Good iran ........

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/339445tactique.jpg
22/07/16 18:13
Well i will briefly defend the iranians and say its not just the iranians that play 0 0 10.. there is a lot more arseholes who have 0 tacitcal knowledge and rather than put a bit of work into a formation just stick 10 up front. Brock lesnar is currently top of the list for biggest arseholes in my eyes.. seems to be getting a lot of results from this pathetic formation. This is not football.. i plead with the makers of this game to just introduce an offside rule. Or even just give the defenders the ability to hoof the ball clear instead of running back into 10 players