Bye bye MB (match bonus) or massive quit

30/10/16 23:39
So, I've been around for a while in this game and still I have never posted anything in the forum before. Just read to inform myself.
I saw and keep seeing people asking to eliminate/exclude the MB from the game and I have already seen players leave, not because of this exclusively, but because they got tired of fighting against what it is call, the money rugby. MB is a great part of it.
I understand that developers need to earn your life with this game and others, but if you think, you don't get any cash from MB. You probably loose more than what you can gain.
I would mind MB if the two teams aren't in the same level (only the lower one allowed to use MB), but teams within the same level it seems to me nonsense. Build your strategy, buy your players (premium if you want) and play honestly.
I call all the players from level 1 to 30 to get together against MB. Ask for the removal of MB from the game or at least a big change, to make this beautiful game honest again. If our voices are not heard, let's do a massive quit.
If someone is not ok with it, please reply and explain. We (I) would like to hear your opinion.
Rugby is life, life is rugby!

Valhalla
30/10/16 23:50
Valha, I'm in! You have one more soldier! MB just to let lower levels teams be at the same level than strongest one. Ex: If your skills are limited to 170 (level 27 currently), you can use MB to increase 10 training points to your player skills at maximum if you play against level 29 team JUST in Guild vs Guild Games. If you play against level 28, maximum 5 training points to use as MB.

An mainly, no MB between same level team (championship or tournament)!

Cheers,

Los Pumas Bragadenses
30/10/16 23:53
Nice idea braga!!! I think most of the players in the game will be ok with this change.
Anyone else?
01/11/16 05:49
Im not the fence with MB.

On one hand it detroys the chance at fair leagues. I know this first hand by being mounds stronger than a lot of the guys in my last league and killing them in friendlies, only to come almost last cause i needed the cash and didnt use any mb that league.

On the other hand if u need a few extra gold balls and have cash to spare then u should be allowed to dish out some MB for tournament wins. Or in guild wars against wat usually happens to be an unfair match up to begin with u can use MB to help even the odds a bit and actually stand a chance at tieing the war up.

So MB can help in certain circumstances and i do see its relevance and usefulness if just aimed im correct direction. It may also just provide us with a far more accurate top 100 as well as a truer league lvl to players if removed from league games.

PS. to those who say ppl that spend real money make the game unfair just suck at actually making an effective strategy
01/11/16 05:49
Just a thought
01/11/16 10:28
Won't happen sadly... From what I can tell a majority of MB users are French, and the majority of active players on this game are French, so I think it's far less of a problem with the majority of players as it is here for us
01/11/16 13:30
Whether we agree or disagree with MB, developers have put in their solution.
Each season it drops 1% .. not fast enough I agree, but it does.

September 2017, MB free top level.

Enough said lol
01/11/16 16:30
Taff - International Lions :

Whether we agree or disagree with MB, developers have put in their solution.
Each season it drops 1% .. not fast enough I agree, but it does.

September 2017, MB free top level.

Enough said lol

Hahahahahaha we got something to look forward to
01/11/16 23:46
Martin Bernasconi :

So, I've been around for a while in this game and still I have never posted anything in the forum before. Just read to inform myself.
I saw and keep seeing people asking to eliminate/exclude the MB from the game and I have already seen players leave, not because of this exclusively, but because they got tired of fighting against what it is call, the money rugby. MB is a great part of it.
I understand that developers need to earn your life with this game and others, but if you think, you don't get any cash from MB. You probably loose more than what you can gain.
I would mind MB if the two teams aren't in the same level (only the lower one allowed to use MB), but teams within the same level it seems to me nonsense. Build your strategy, buy your players (premium if you want) and play honestly.
I call all the players from level 1 to 30 to get together against MB. Ask for the removal of MB from the game or at least a big change, to make this beautiful game honest again. If our voices are not heard, let's do a massive quit.
If someone is not ok with it, please reply and explain. We (I) would like to hear your opinion.

Valhalla

Sigh - I haven't put my head above the parapet on this for a while but here goes.
This is just a game and you need to view it from a gameplay perspective.
MB provides a trade-off between managing resources (building for the future) and instant results. This presents a decision that makes the game more challenging and unpredictable.
It gives opportunities to the underdog to deliver a surprise result.
Without MB, accumulating cash to upgrade buildings would be trivial.
For those who choose never to use it, I genuinely salute you but that's simply your choice of how to play. Please don't suggest that using a variable within the game is dishonest.
03/11/16 17:21
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Martin Bernasconi :

Valhalla

Sigh - I haven't put my head above the parapet on this for a while but here goes.
This is just a game and you need to view it from a gameplay perspective.
MB provides a trade-off between managing resources (building for the future) and instant results. This presents a decision that makes the game more challenging and unpredictable.
It gives opportunities to the underdog to deliver a surprise result.
Without MB, accumulating cash to upgrade buildings would be trivial.
For those who choose never to use it, I genuinely salute you but that's simply your choice of how to play. Please don't suggest that using a variable within the game is dishonest.

I think what Martin was referring to is the overuse of MB in championship and tournament matches. It's annoying spending time developing your team and strategies only for someone at your 'level' to just lazily whack on a bucket load of MB. I'm not against MB use in gvg, it allows weaker guilds to compete (I feel I can say this as our guild is one of the strongest out there and more susceptible to MB use against us). I do feel however that your place in a championship level should be earned rather than bought (virtually speaking).
Mike