Merci

21/07/23 00:12
Caernarfon RFC :

Haha Simon and Dave, you've put me at no 1 (prop) not because im no 1 , its because im fat lol.

Haha someone needed to be props. Simon demanded to be #10 or he'd take his bat and ball and run home. Bluemooners needed to be hooker because he starts the fights and I wanted to be fullback because I'm full of crap lol
21/07/23 09:10
Cougars (Dave) :

Caernarfon RFC :

Haha Simon and Dave, you've put me at no 1 (prop) not because im no 1 , its because im fat lol.

Haha someone needed to be props. Simon demanded to be #10 or he'd take his bat and ball and run home. Bluemooners needed to be hooker because he starts the fights and I wanted to be fullback because I'm full of crap lol

Mooners would start a scrap with himself in a telephone kiosk. Someone told me Simon was a queen lol.
21/07/23 15:55
Caernarfon RFC :

Cougars (Dave) :

Caernarfon RFC :

Mooners would start a scrap with himself in a telephone kiosk. Someone told me Simon was a queen lol.

Oh hang on a minute. Not a word I’d use to describe myself. Less of that fat lad.
21/07/23 23:04
Simons Spud Slingers :

Caernarfon RFC :

Cougars (Dave) :

Caernarfon RFC :

Oh hang on a minute. Not a word I’d use to describe myself. Less of that fat lad.

all fly halfs are queens lol
21/07/23 23:54
Caernarfon RFC :

Simons Spud Slingers :

Caernarfon RFC :

Cougars (Dave) :

Caernarfon RFC :

all fly halfs are queens lol