Loser mentality from Cymru Uprising/Club Twickenham/Alpha Omega

15/11/23 15:00
A continuous theme for dozens of seasons. Dropping their better players for challenges versus Spuitpoep. Usually not playing their games. When they do it’s cowardice, many hours in when they know opponents are offline or after cup games. No desire to ever improve as individual teams or as a guild.
We understand that you won’t get a win. But the lack of even trying is really pitiful. Playing non visa lower levels over 199s. It begs the question why their top-ish levels spend money on the game, or even play the game? Mundane, no drive, no improvement, no effort.
From a Spuitpoep perspective it’s frustrating, when there’s a only La Cag that turns up and tries to dethrone us.
If there’s any teams remaining from these guilds that (unlike their leaders) have a bit of drive left in them, high on heals and very active, do yourself a favour and come to Spuitpoep. Because you’re flogging a dead horse at these 3 guilds.
20/11/23 02:58
Surprised someone is still using Sweet Nitro forum
21/11/23 18:34
Gregory K. Ishii :

It’s had 133 views so I’m assuming people still read it. You really shouldn’t make a rod for your own back. Uneducated no-mark.
22/11/23 09:21
Bluemooners :

Gregory K. Ishii :

It’s had 133 views so I’m assuming people still read it. You really shouldn’t make a rod for your own back. Uneducated no-mark.

144 times
1 time me
1 time Gregory
and 142 times bluemonners
I see that you are still so obsessed with the cag, your life must be sad
22/11/23 23:13
let op slang :

Bluemooners :

Gregory K. Ishii :

144 times
1 time me
1 time Gregory

The only reference that I made about La Cag was a compliment. Are you full retard or partial?
23/11/23 00:02
let op slang :

Bluemooners :

Gregory K. Ishii :

144 times
1 time me
1 time Gregory

In fairness Jono gave Cag a compliment here. However there’s nothing wrong with being obsessed with beating the best. You need to do that to become the best. Mission accomplished I’d say.
25/11/23 12:33
Let's stop these little wars which serve no purpose each guild each team does its best with its means this game is entertainment and a sport which must bring together the values ​​of rugby
25/11/23 20:40
Gus Guest GHO4X0 :

Let's stop these little wars which serve no purpose each guild each team does its best with its means this game is entertainment and a sport which must bring together the values ​​of rugby

true
27/11/23 10:16
and the cheating where in leagues teams purposely lost their games to win champions cup to get free top players but that's the way this game been for years now!
27/11/23 19:14
Taffy's Dragons. :

and the cheating where in leagues teams purposely lost their games to win champions cup to get free top players but that's the way this game been for years now!

I'm think you need to name names with evidence rather than make such a statement.