Some Clarification on the "Cheats" Thread

24/06/20 18:27
Mic's Mob :

I was told about the glitch before all this by a team in a Damage, and promoting it as a Damage glitch.
The team is still playing, I don’t think they had time to test the glitch but certainly had the intention to.
If you have addresses it, then fine. Support that player.
But please don’t say no Damage members were involved.

As I’ve always said, deal with it inhouse, stop peaching your greatness on here. It just looks like dirty Laundry to me.

You are talking about the incident in the 7s guild aren't you Mic? That team was also in La Cag and learnt the glitch there from people like the one who is currently in your guild now. He said he had mentioned it in the 7s guild and clarified that he had never used the glitch himself. He told us about this incident last night. How it can be construed as a Damage glitch is purely down to your own mental gymnastics.

P.S. As an aside, say hi to Cyril from me - nice guy, always had a lot of time for him.
24/06/20 18:46
Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

I was told about the glitch before all this by a team in a Damage, and promoting it as a Damage glitch.
The team is still playing, I don’t think they had time to test the glitch but certainly had the intention to.

As I’ve always said, deal with it inhouse, stop peaching your greatness on here. It just looks like dirty Laundry to me.

You are talking about the incident in the 7s guild aren't you Mic? That team was also in La Cag and learnt the glitch there from people like the one who is currently in your guild now. He said he had mentioned it in the 7s guild and clarified that he had never used the glitch himself. He told us about this incident last night. How it can be construed as a Damage glitch is purely down to your own mental gymnastics.

P.S. As an aside, say hi to Cyril from me - nice guy, always had a lot of time for him.

Not my words, just passed on the evidence for you to make your own minds up.
Like I said, always 2 stories. Just a member of Damage knew. How far around it had spread would be pure speculation on my behalf.

I hope he also told you how I, within that guild, would not accept his information to be spread around the members. In fact I’m not proud and I apologised but I had a right freak out about it.
24/06/20 19:32
Mic's Mob :

Damage Royal :

Mic's Mob :

Not my words, just passed on the evidence for you to make your own minds up.
Like I said, always 2 stories. Just a member of Damage knew. How far around it had spread would be pure speculation on my behalf.

I hope he also told you how I, within that guild, would not accept his information to be spread around the members. In fact I’m not proud and I apologised but I had a right freak out about it.

FFS woman haven’t u got some dishes to do in the kitchen? Crack on and stop making a fool out of yourself on here!
24/06/20 20:06
24/06/20 20:23
Always tough against you mate, your one of the greats. I havIng an indifferent season, someone is definitely meddling with my account. If i check all my setting, I can me competitive.

Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

Caernarfon RFC :

If you identify a glitch surely the correct thing to do is to raise a ticket Not exploit it to your indirect financial gain and obtaining an advantage over others. If you don't it is a form of cheating.

Its time to draw a line and for everyone to play fair.

Absolutely. The game has been full of glitches that most have taken advantage of over the years. But yeah, if we report the glitches, we can keep the game a fair playing field.

Congrats on today's win by the way Gwyn. I got online right at the end at it was too late. You dominated, well done!

24/06/20 21:33
Ystrad :

Btw Snakeman is still fixing games. So I guess your a cheating guild now.

HAHA! calling the kettle black are we?!
24/06/20 22:16
Caernarfon RFC :

Always tough against you mate, your one of the greats. I havIng an indifferent season, someone is definitely meddling with my account. If i check all my setting, I can me competitive.

Cheers mate - so are you bud! You've been a top player for ages now. You've also been even stronger than usual the past 3 seasons or so, so without the meddling you would be in the top 3 in this league easy. How many times have you found your settings changed?

Same happened to US Issoire a few seasons back. And look at what happened to YakitoriX. No team is safe it seems. Worrying.
25/06/20 01:11
Daily occurence

Phalanx : Damage Inc. :

Caernarfon RFC :

Cheers mate - so are you bud! You've been a top player for ages now. You've also been even stronger than usual the past 3 seasons or so, so without the meddling you would be in the top 3 in this league easy. How many times have you found your settings changed?

Same happened to US Issoire a few seasons back. And look at what happened to YakitoriX. No team is safe it seems. Worrying.

25/06/20 15:29
Rocky Roads :

Ystrad :

Not at all mate. Damage Inc has been totally clean since January/February after refundgate. No match fixing or manipulation of the game at all. You have my word on that. If your team has lost to one of ours then it is your fault.

We have led the way and many La Cag teams have joined us in the fight to clean up the game at the top levels. It is truly a wondrous sight to behold with friend meeting foe and discovering that we have much in common. Strangely that doesn't include a desire to win at all costs.

Surprised me as well to be honest. Turns out that we all just want to get some sanity and fun back into the game.

Where do we go next? I honestly don't know. It's not world domination though. You are going to have to trust me on that, Apart from that your guess is as good as mine.

Now I turn my attention to this thread in general.

Phalanx started it as a simple clarification of what had been discovered. That was the right and proper thing to do in my opinion.

I am not impressed with many of the subsequent comments. They may have been constrained but are essential antagonistic. That goes for you all regardless of whether you are pro-Damage or a detractor.

You are behaving like a bunch of children and it has to stop.

Let's end this thread and see where the future leads.
[/quote]

25/06/20 16:06
Blaidd Unigol :

Rocky Roads :

Ystrad :

Not at all mate. Damage Inc has been totally clean since January/February after refundgate. No match fixing or manipulation of the game at all. You have my word on that. If your team has lost to one of ours then it is your fault.

We have led the way and many La Cag teams have joined us in the fight to clean up the game at the top levels. It is truly a wondrous sight to behold with friend meeting foe and discovering that we have much in common. Strangely that doesn't include a desire to win at all costs.

Surprised me as well to be honest. Turns out that we all just want to get some sanity and fun back into the game.

Where do we go next? I honestly don't know. It's not world domination though. You are going to have to trust me on that, Apart from that your guess is as good as mine.

Now I turn my attention to this thread in general.

Phalanx started it as a simple clarification of what had been discovered. That was the right and proper thing to do in my opinion.

I am not impressed with many of the subsequent comments. They may have been constrained but are essential antagonistic. That goes for you all regardless of whether you are pro-Damage or a detractor.

You are behaving like a bunch of children and it has to stop.

Let's end this thread and see where the future leads.

[/quote]

Wow, More damagers saying what they’ve done thing correctly and everyone else is wrong. Not exactly an independent viewpoint.

So you praise yourself for being “Clean” since January. Like getting a token from AA or drug rehab for not falling of the wagon. Hahaha.

“A wonderous sight” of cheater and cheaters coming together to change to the world ! Hahaha
“Led the way” like the blind leading the blind!

Open your eyes- there are many guilds (even if you prefer not to include my guild in the list) that have never cheated; fixed or manipulated the game. They continue to play a honest game and teach others skills. They have always played for fun.
They are the ones that should be praised and given space on this forum to talk. Not you and not me !
But they don’t sit here and boast about it. It’s just bau for them.

Leave your guild propaganda to Phalanx, he is better at it than you.

If you want the thread to end then stop posting Damage promotional articles such as this.

No one needs to hear the same story from another Damager. .