World Elite new member wanted

20/12/16 19:13
Hi all World Elite, has one space open for the right player, so what do we have to offer you

Plenty of banter
A mass of heal sends
Everyday guild challenges
Our very own forum with links to very famous team wales
Some of the best tacticians on the game around

so if you think you have what it takes why not give me a friendly and see how you fare

Good luck all
23/12/16 22:47
Hi all , if anyone wants to join we have a space to be considered please reply to this thread or alternatively play me and i'll drop you an invite should you be a suitable match for us.
23/12/16 22:47
Ashley, currently about to start a GC, can't leave, unable to take ur offer at this moment.
24/12/16 00:38
Ok mate well if the slot is still open when your finished your more than welcome to join us
09/01/17 11:17
Ashley what's your team called
09/01/17 13:51
Ashley Longthorn- I'm also the leader of world elite, we are currently at full capacity at the moment. but if you do have an interest in joining us we have a guild called the feeder with 1 slot open designed to give players the knowledge to compete at the top and then when a space becomes available the strongest teams get promoted to one of 3 teams World Elite / Team wales / Cyrmu Cyrmu is Taffy' guild who was the founder of the number 1 team currently on the game team wales and we all share our tactics and knowledge of the game.
09/01/17 13:53
Also my reserve team is in the feeder LUFC Reserves although I've only just started on that account, so if you do want to join just play myself or westham united as he is the leader and we'll drop you an invite but just remember to inform me what your team is if you do want to join us of course your more than welcome.