Speed 10 vs speed 40

25/05/17 13:58
Iain Rees :

Am also getting fed up by the inequality in the players stats, and what they do, played a team who's players were all on 90% rhythm, but even though the players were way below mine, who were on 75% rhythm, his players were still out running mine ? Seriously guy's, why bother training up your players, when lesser players just out run them ! Get real, the game still doesn't reflect the players stats, and the away team never seem to use up energy ! Before the lvl 6 upgrade, you knew that if you had fast players you could score tries, but now both my center's who are top stats for their league very rarely score tries ! and its nothing to do with strats or mb, it's just plain and simple stupid programming !

You've just explained that it IS the result of strats!
25/05/17 14:32
gmoujik :

Waspy Tiger :

Kicking to 13 is almost guaranteed to give the opponent a win - it's something people do when they want to lose.

this is just strange, the fact that such things exist in a game aspiring to mimick the real game..

You think it's strange that a team could lose on purpose? You think that no team in real life has ever lost on purpose? Come on
25/05/17 14:33
Iain Rees :

Am also getting fed up by the inequality in the players stats, and what they do, played a team who's players were all on 90% rhythm, but even though the players were way below mine, who were on 75% rhythm, his players were still out running mine ? Seriously guy's, why bother training up your players, when lesser players just out run them ! Get real, the game still doesn't reflect the players stats, and the away team never seem to use up energy ! Before the lvl 6 upgrade, you knew that if you had fast players you could score tries, but now both my center's who are top stats for their league very rarely score tries ! and its nothing to do with strats or mb, it's just plain and simple stupid programming !

Ian, you have all convinced us of how horrible and static you are. This game has flaws but the level of stuff you mention is proof of your flaws only. If it was programming you would hear top players with the same issue, top players are flexible, adjust strats, and don't expect wins to be handed to them.
25/05/17 15:11
Black Monks :

gmoujik :

Waspy Tiger :

Kicking to 13 is almost guaranteed to give the opponent a win - it's something people do when they want to lose.

this is just strange, the fact that such things exist in a game aspiring to mimick the real game..

You think it's strange that a team could lose on purpose? You think that no team in real life has ever lost on purpose? Come on

you and the other bloke seem to hear what you choose. I don't care either way, I don't have an agenda against this game.. I'm just giving some feed back. I don't know what you gain by not listening to people's opinions..
Now, it is strange that you can expect the exact same outcome from an action in a game as chaotic and unpredictable as rugby.
kick-off to try, exact same path and action 9 times in a row. I hope you won't make out that I mean "a team cannot lose" from this!
25/05/17 16:25
gmoujik :

Black Monks :

gmoujik :

Waspy Tiger :

you and the other bloke seem to hear what you choose. I don't care either way, I don't have an agenda against this game.. I'm just giving some feed back. I don't know what you gain by not listening to people's opinions..
Now, it is strange that you can expect the exact same outcome from an action in a game as chaotic and unpredictable as rugby.
kick-off to try, exact same path and action 9 times in a row. I hope you won't make out that I mean "a team cannot lose" from this!

Friend, we understand you, we have been where you are, and you are not getting the good advice being given. We have lead you to water, the rest is up to you.
25/05/17 17:11
thank you for replies!
This game seems too random to invest the time in. I haven't seen any correlation between the skill numbers and the output. Which is not necessary a bad thing. It allows users different paths to success, like for.ex. concentrating on making money and buying the results. I'm only interested in rugby, however, so will look for another game to play..
25/05/17 17:46
There is so much rugby involved mate, sorry you can't see it. If ratings don't matter how can a person buy success with high ranked players? The fact that your logic is a contradiction should lead you to realize that your logic is contradictory