Caernarfon

13/01/17 04:28
Buddy, when did I make fun of cancer? When did I call you a cancer? When did I get free reign of your brain?
13/01/17 04:44
To be fair I do apologise for that word and have amended my post accordingly...
13/01/17 04:47
No 1 I am not your buddy, but you have certainly ridiculed the disease in your posts which i have copied. I think you should draw a line and comment you certainly did not mean any offence in doing so. Its a subject so close to our hearts, and continues to bring hurt and death to all of us. Banter is fun, but such talk is cheap and trash, of that we must agree.

In the cold light of day I think Els Dynamo will comsider his comment crass and ill thought out and apologise.
13/01/17 04:49
El's Dynamos :

To be fair I do apologise for that word and have amended my post accordingly...

Most gracious, also ou called me a liar in breach of forum rules. Correct that and the matter is closed, so moderators need not take action.
13/01/17 05:00
There you go, hopefully less offensive all round although it still begs the question - are you retiring??
13/01/17 05:02
I said retiring on the 12th. The 12th of never. Its a jibe at Taff and Wizz. But you didnt get it sorry.
13/01/17 05:03
But i do promise, once those two retire so will I, and their sub teams mind.
13/01/17 07:27
The man from delmonte I see the posts have been edited and an apology from El,I also note you have edited the majority of your posts so can't see what you originally said, this occurred in the early hours of the morning when most of us were asleep and would of been dealt with first thing however all seems to have been resolved.
13/01/17 08:13
Colstons :

The man from delmonte I see the posts have been edited and an apology from El,I also note you have edited the majority of your posts so can't see what you originally said, this occurred in the early hours of the morning when most of us were asleep and would of been dealt with first thing however all seems to have been resolved.

+ 1
13/01/17 10:41
The Man from Delmonte :

I said i was retiring on the 12th. Its a well known saying. The 12th of never, and thats a long long time. Bit slow there Mr Trump. I will retire only when the Taff and Wizz and their side team retire.

Deal ?