CHEATING

16/02/18 23:52
Black Monks :

To say they know something is obviously not a statement of knowing everything, please think before writing. To say narcissism and knowledge are not equivalent is not a statement of intellect, but to make the statements you have made show a privation of it. Drop the shovel

Really?? That s your response? Well, you think you know a lot of things.. but having a good repartee is not one of them.

You re at a point where you think there s a winner and looser in this conversation? That somebody has to drop the shovel?
Grow up and be more mature... in a “conversation”, people share ideas, points of views and debate about them.
They don’t scream “you re wrong, I am right...”.. or try to show they are smarter than anybody else..

I somehow really hope that you re a teenager.. Then I would understand your comments...
16/02/18 23:56
Oh burn, way to respond to absolutely nothing. You did an infantile thing attempting to say you did things in a way that real rugby players would do and any other way was not a real rugby player. You divided, I pointed out the hole you were in. Drop the shovel
17/02/18 00:00
King of the Jungle (#Rugga) :

The “gamers” consider it as not cheating, as they don’t break any rules set out by Sweet Nitro.

The “Rugby fans”, “Rugby players”, “ex-rugby players” see it as cheating, as they want a rugby game as realistic as possible, respecting the real rugby rules and spirit.

Pick your side... there s no right or wrong...
I personnaly belong to the 2nd category.

In case you forgot your words
17/02/18 00:01
'real rugby players' love the niggle in the game
17/02/18 00:02
Black Monks :

Oh burn, way to respond to absolutely nothing. You did an infantile thing attempting to say you did things in a way that real rugby players would do and any other way was not a real rugby player. You divided, I pointed out the hole you were in. Drop the shovel

NPD awareness... 9 'you' s have dropped to only 4 (which have no premise in reality) it's v special
17/02/18 00:06
'Work' must have been v busy today....
17/02/18 00:09
Nope, your arguments are just that easy to dismantle. I was busy doing audits and watching V while this was going on. Now raise another glass db and go to your pro room
17/02/18 00:12
So once again, what's with your fascination with nationalism? And why have you only said you're a real rugby player for the past six months and not mentioned that you're a pro anymore? Demoted? Discovered?
17/02/18 00:17
Black Monks :

Little boy had no repartee.. so as I said he is acting immature, he replies i did something infantile.. that s cute.. It looks like I am inspiring you

But actually you re starting to make good jokes by saying “I divided” ... The only thing you do is to insult people who do not agree with you.
I didn t forget anything and I will even repeat it:

- Somebody who is passionate about rugby and share rugby values (which usually includes rugby fans, rugby players and ex-rugby players), will never do match fixing. The first thing we learn at Rugby is RESPECT.. Respect of your teammates and respect of your opponents. So, he wouldn t do such thing as it goes against the spirit of Rugby.

- A gamer, will try to find all tactics to win the game.. Match bonus, match fixing, etc. Because for him, he is not breaking any rules of the game.. (which is true)..

But we are not talking about the same rules.. Gamers talk about SweetNitro rules, rugby fans talks about rugby “morale rules”.

And just to make sure that you understand (even if I shouldn t explain as you re the smartest), Am I saying the gamer is wrong? No.
Both views are respectable. And everybody can play the way he/she wants.

And I will definitely not listen to somebody who claims that he knows what the real rules are.. and will start moaning, screeming, insulting when somebody does not agree..
#spoiledlittleboy

17/02/18 00:19
King of the Jungle (#Rugga) :

The “gamers” consider it as not cheating, as they don’t break any rules set out by Sweet Nitro.

The “Rugby fans”, “Rugby players”, “ex-rugby players” see it as cheating, as they want a rugby game as realistic as possible, respecting the real rugby rules and spirit.

Pick your side... there s no right or wrong...
I personnaly belong to the 2nd category.

Looks like a clear divide. Looks like a clear attempt to take a superior place, no?