CHEATING

16/02/18 23:12
Hey BM getting paranoid recently? I have admitted nothing was a lie. I am a rugby player too. Most real life players don't go on here as see it as a 'bit#hfest'. They describe u as a 'fantasist gamer who delights in getting decent players banned through provocation'. That ain't the rugby spirit.
16/02/18 23:15
#ALL the time
16/02/18 23:18
I have tried to get you banned 0 times. Yet you have been banned more than any other gamer on here. You are what you hate, you see you in those you hate, you lash out at you.
16/02/18 23:27
Black Monks :

It's narcissistic to have knowledge, must be a pleasant life living ignorantly. Not my cup of tea, being a sheeple has no allure to me. Four legs good, two legs bad

You are mixing smart and arrogant.. You should know that smart people don’t need to say they are intelligent and that they know everything..
Usually the ones who do that have a huge ego and an inferiority complex.. just saying..
16/02/18 23:30
To say they know something is obviously not a statement of knowing everything, please think before writing. To say narcissism and knowledge are not equivalent is not a statement of intellect, but to make the statements you have made show a privation of it. Drop the shovel
16/02/18 23:40
Black Monks :

I have tried to get you banned 0 times. Yet you have been banned more than any other gamer on here. You are what you hate, you see you in those you hate, you lash out at you.
U said 'you' 9 times... if u asked me to put my hand in a fire I wouldn't do it... I pity u that u can't connect to this concept :/
16/02/18 23:42
Your own country man has said 'U need some chill pills DAWWG..... U like a disturbed clown'....
16/02/18 23:43
U keep believing u can walk on water boy... U have our pity.
16/02/18 23:45
Well if an American said it then it must be....what is your fascination with nationalistic topics? Mate, the other room is waiting for you #thisishowyouhashtag. #droptheshovel #ifiwasonlyhereasatrolldoesthatmakeyouanidiotforfeedingmedawg #norugbyplayerinamericasaysdawg
16/02/18 23:50