Guild Wins Ranking System

03/09/17 01:53
OK, at the risk of getting banned (because that's what usually happens whenever I post anything) let me say a few words - As someone who has been in Hellfire since day one (obviously) I can hand on heart say that we have never properly lost a GvG. We lost one, once, when the opposition had one about 8 from 24 attempts and we had about 7 from 7. The server then fell over and no one could get online for about 16 hours. To be realistic, there was no way in the world that we would ever genuinely lose that GvG. The developers of the game deemed it a draw, which even then was a bitter pill to swallow. However, the guild that supposedly beat us banged on and on and on about it for ages. If a French guild had actually beaten us, it would be front page news. Hellfire Jäger Bombers are the most hated guild in this game, and for good reason - We are relatively difficult to beat. None of us are under any illusion that one day our unbeaten record may well genuinely fall as there are some amazingly powerful guilds in this game, but we will do out upmost to defend it until that day actually happens, and as of today it hasn't. Matey from Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys guild is clearly misinformed.

That is all....
03/09/17 10:18
Personally, I have nothing against your guild or anything.
This is information that has been confirmed to me and not once ... Now it's word against word, it does not remove the excellent course of Hellfire that remains impressive.
I was sure to tweak as you say and maybe whatever.

No need to become immediately aggressive for some.
I'm not the one for that.
03/09/17 10:26
YukuLouLou :

This is information that has been confirmed to me and not once ... Now it's word against word, it does not remove the excellent course of Hellfire that remains impressive.

Who put 10p (or 10c) in you, seriously?
03/09/17 10:39
YukuLouLou :

If you use word of mouth as fact in a public forum you should always expect to be challenged
03/09/17 11:50
It is not word of mouth, but a conversation from friend to friend having participated in this so-called victory. Persuaded of himself. Not a rumor.
I was just waiting for an explanation of this fact from the people in question.
03/09/17 11:52
Effectively this no-mark lying to suit whatever agenda he has. In my opinion lying on a forum is worthy of a ban. Lets see if it happens.
03/09/17 12:35
Neither side can prove the other wrong. So pointless debate until Sweet Nitro put better guild stats out that is not just wins but also loss and draw details. Perhaps they have the back history which would lead to some interesting stats.
03/09/17 12:39
If Wolfenbuttel RFC says they have never been legitimately beaten, then we should take him at his word. Arguing against him without proof is both pointless and the equivalent of publically calling him a liar, which is bad form and not in the spirit of the game. Accept the explanation given by the member of Hellfire and let's move on.
03/09/17 13:05
BLUEMOONERS - You will leave the Fijian alone now and stop your pathetic insults. Asking for him to get banned is disgraceful. Just leave it there 'men'
03/09/17 13:26
YukuLouLou :

I am particularly disappointed to learn that some are liars in their description ...
See that Hellfire this makes pass for an unbeaten guild then she as been beaten by a French guild ...

Yuku, please don't act innocent. You called them liars, you were warned to stop as it would lead to all this, you persisted in calling them liars and are still calling them liars. I don't know about over I'm europe, maybe honesty is no big deal, but here in the Midwest USA being called a liar is literally the worst thing to be called. You started this, you are using unverified 2nd hand knowledge, and you persist. Name calling has been said to be bannable and saying someone lies is an action, and calling someone a liar, repeatedly, is by definition name calling. Mooners has done less and been punished, just saying. You can't even claim ignorance as you were repeatedly told this was a bad road to go down. I am sad to say but I fear this has gone on this long purely because it is hellfire being defamed. I recommend aND request a mod please lock this thread, delet all the posts not related to hutchie's great work, and an apology be required or a ban implemented as that is the precedent that has been set. Now let's return to hutchie's post which is awesome.