Guild Wins Ranking System

02/09/17 09:20
Indeed, this took place in the last few weeks and not long ago.
I agree, Sweet Nitro should improve the GvG counter so everything is clean. Note every victory, no and defeat and not just victories.
Many improvements to this game system.
02/09/17 11:13
Hellfire not been beaten since I have been a member and that is at least 6 months - so guess your friend is incorrect.

Badger
02/09/17 11:16
YukuLouLou :

I am particularly disappointed to learn that some are liars in their description ...
See that Hellfire this makes pass for an unbeaten guild then she as been beaten by a French guild ...

LIAR
02/09/17 12:31
I tried to prevent all this, stepping away now
02/09/17 13:00
Badger RFCguest_1455904039882 :

Hellfire not been beaten since I have been a member and that is at least 6 months - so guess your friend is incorrect.

Badger

I joined Hellfire in January and we have not lost since then.

Ravens
02/09/17 21:24
YukuLouLou or whatever your name is (one of many flying fijans that no-one had heard of until 5 seasons ago), many thanks for the fabricated history lesson, which i'm sure suits whatever agenda you're pushing for. Given that I've been with the guild since level 8 and am one of the games longest serving players, i'm pretty sure i'd know if we'd suffered a defeat. Unless of course you're suggesting this happened prior to level 8, which of course you wouldn't know because you weren't playing the game then.
Give your head a wobble and get back under your rock.
03/09/17 00:21
Here are some words again deceitful ... seen that before level 8 I was already playing ... If you had done your research I start the game before you ... but you, who are you?

I come to discuss something that has been asserted to me.
That the cagnannaise to win a small point a short time ago.
No need to ride on your big horses;)
03/09/17 00:28
I hate to say yuku, you've been misinformed and you aren't making yourself look good by using incorrect 2nd hand information vs 1st hand accurate info. Hellfire has a lot of people on this forum that would love to see them lose a guild and if it happened we would hear about the day it happened, not some mysterious unknown time later from a guy who knows a girl who heard at the bar that hellfire lost sometime. Sorry mate.
03/09/17 01:35
YukuLouLou :

Here are some words again deceitful ... seen that before level 8 I was already playing ... If you had done your research I start the game before you ... but you, who are you?

I come to discuss something that has been asserted to me.
That the cagnannaise to win a small point a short time ago.
No need to ride on your big horses;)

You're not the sharpest tool in the box are you?
03/09/17 01:37
Black Monks :

I hate to say yuku, you've been misinformed and you aren't making yourself look good by using incorrect 2nd hand information vs 1st hand accurate info. Hellfire has a lot of people on this forum that would love to see them lose a guild and if it happened we would hear about the day it happened, not some mysterious unknown time later from a guy who knows a girl who heard at the bar that hellfire lost sometime. Sorry mate.

Nailed it