Strange how straight after the M dots revelations thread closed

01/01/17 22:22
I don't know why he feels the need to continually defend the three guilds in question and their members. Maybe they have some dirt on him? Or maybe he just wants an invite. Who knows?!
01/01/17 22:27
Bit of a freak really just following your posts, or is he muddying the waters?
01/01/17 22:46
I think his phone must beep whenever i comment.
02/01/17 00:10
M-Dot - if you want a place to air your grievances that won't cut you short or delete/edit your comments, please join the Rugby Manager Banter Page on Facebook.Their moderators want the truth to be aired, not manipulated and fabricated.
02/01/17 07:40
I can confirm I'm not involved in a guild previously talked about not even in top
50 guilds the reason the thread is closed is due to people alleging cheating and
direction of chat the topic seems to be heading towards.

In future please keep topics without reference to cheating or bullying towards other players
And please watch language as children could access this game.

02/01/17 09:56
I, likewise, am in no way connected with the guilds discussed.

Moderation is fair and impartial but if you continue to be disruptive then you will be muted. Simple
02/01/17 14:10
We will take your word for it, but some of the moderators decisions seem biased by many. For those who feel aggrieved there is always the banter page on facebook.
02/01/17 14:12
And in fairness what Blue mooners alleged was bending the rules not cheating. There is a difference. I think M Dots revelations comfirmed what many of us expected, and as the English would say "Its not cricket".
02/01/17 14:22
He directly and repeatedly said cheating so get off your high horse and head to that banter page.
02/01/17 14:28
Stop stalking, your creepy.