REAL CHANGE

18/11/16 00:17
willian we all started like you and yes i understand when you say the little guys but if you get yourself in a good guild and work together you get up to the same level as us so it does'nt matter wot level your at we are all in this together to get a game we can play like the real thing so if your at level 1 or level 30+ we all together with this
18/11/16 00:48
Taffy, agree to a certain extent but when what I would term mid-range players being sold for 7k-8k at auction, besides paying for RC, how else does one earn enough to compete? I am in a great guild, we are building and are reasonably young but quite active. because a few of us have managed to build our fan base, we are penalized by playing much higher quality guilds in GCs because of our fan numbers.
18/11/16 03:23
it's time for changes in this game...even the iranians complained about somthing...i m wondering what or it s just a joke because they already bought the game .We dont know lol
18/11/16 13:35
yes i hv discovered the quicker you build yr fanbase the harder it get to get good players the only tip i can give is buy as younger player as you can with a high training rate and train them as much as poss also if most of yr guild mates are on fb form a group page on there add them as friends then u can get xtra heal kits sent hope that helps a little