I HAVE A GOOD IDEA LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY THE GAME!

If it weren't for the fact I was in a good guild, I'd of quit a long time ago this game is shambles.

I love how the developers don't listen to the people who play the game and there responses are poor to say the least.
I love how packs have ruined the game and give people so much of advantage average jo can't compete.
I love how players score from inside there own half and score from the most unrealistic angles
I love how players still run backwards with the ball
I love how I got told to change my formation to something more realistic when I deployed the 10 man attack, yet people like Gazooki and Brocklesnar and many more still using it.

I just want a fair game I'm not saying I should win every game because that would make the game boring but how can average jo compete with people who have a full teams worth of players bought with goldballs?

i totally agree with you....just imagine Dollard with his squad,all the players are 175 and he was not ashamed to say he still use full bonus against me,about 16 millions lol .

the pack have totally ruined the game.All possibilities to upgrade buildings or increase players stats apart the normal way are unfair and ruin the game .
But the real problem is they dont care about the proposition you give about making change if it's not suitable to their business
well our guild UK Elite will soon be failing down the rankings a few of the top players are calling it quits once we have all the rewards. I've just made a suggestion within the guild to make a guild with no intentions of playing guild challenges, just simply use it as a chatroom cos we all get along well but sublinet have ruined the game and I'm rapidly losing interest in the game.
I feel if we made a protest guild it would attract the best players in game
Sounds like a mint idea Will whale
I ll call it sublinet are cunts lol
Yeah what we could do is make it invite only and only invite 100+ lads if we have a 25 man team with 100+ players only the depth we'd have breeze through most teams by the way feel free to get me back for the friendly I only did it because our leader said you'd hammered him 5-0 so thought I'd have a go.
Lol its ok its a new season so trying new tactics.. some of them are shit some are ok lol
Loving your new guild name that's just brilliant just said to lads I'm tempted to join ya when where out of our guild challenge
All of you should join lol