I HAVE A GOOD IDEA LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY THE GAME!

14/08/16 01:03
If it weren't for the fact I was in a good guild, I'd of quit a long time ago this game is shambles.

I love how the developers don't listen to the people who play the game and there responses are poor to say the least.
I love how packs have ruined the game and give people so much of advantage average jo can't compete.
I love how players score from inside there own half and score from the most unrealistic angles
I love how players still run backwards with the ball
I love how I got told to change my formation to something more realistic when I deployed the 10 man attack, yet people like Gazooki and Brocklesnar and many more still using it.

I just want a fair game I'm not saying I should win every game because that would make the game boring but how can average jo compete with people who have a full teams worth of players bought with goldballs?

14/08/16 13:07
i totally agree with you....just imagine Dollard with his squad,all the players are 175 and he was not ashamed to say he still use full bonus against me,about 16 millions lol .

the pack have totally ruined the game.All possibilities to upgrade buildings or increase players stats apart the normal way are unfair and ruin the game .
But the real problem is they dont care about the proposition you give about making change if it's not suitable to their business
14/08/16 14:18
well our guild UK Elite will soon be failing down the rankings a few of the top players are calling it quits once we have all the rewards. I've just made a suggestion within the guild to make a guild with no intentions of playing guild challenges, just simply use it as a chatroom cos we all get along well but sublinet have ruined the game and I'm rapidly losing interest in the game.
14/08/16 18:12
I feel if we made a protest guild it would attract the best players in game
14/08/16 20:13
Sounds like a mint idea Will whale
14/08/16 20:23
I ll call it sublinet are cunts lol
14/08/16 20:28
Yeah what we could do is make it invite only and only invite 100+ lads if we have a 25 man team with 100+ players only the depth we'd have breeze through most teams by the way feel free to get me back for the friendly I only did it because our leader said you'd hammered him 5-0 so thought I'd have a go.
15/08/16 08:46
Lol its ok its a new season so trying new tactics.. some of them are shit some are ok lol
15/08/16 14:47
Loving your new guild name that's just brilliant just said to lads I'm tempted to join ya when where out of our guild challenge
15/08/16 17:30
All of you should join lol