Home advantage

-since several weeks,it's almost impossible to win an away game
last season i won all my home matches and lost almost all my away games....

why is it a joke ?

-because some teams has more away games than home games,
-some teams has all the big strong teams in away game so they have less chances than the others to win the league
-even a strong team becomes so bad in away game with the same tactics

SOLUTION : if there is this advantage from playing a home game,then let all the teams have an away and home games like normal champioship ...make this game more logical
agreed
i said something simular months ago the only reason they have a 13 match seson is to make more money players age quicker and also less time to train them and the auction system on here is a joke
totally impossible to win an away game exept against the most easy team in the league ....9/10 away games are lost for almost all the teams ...i beat the big boss easily in home game. 3-0 ...this man won all his home game more than 6-0 and like that.....wich is hard to belieave that i made an easy win against him even at home

i beat all the big boss in my league : Aria,Dead man,Gazooki, etc but lost all away games with big score : 3-0 and like that......

totally abnormal
There is almost no players to select from and the few that are available day people are paying thousands for aging players because there is nobody else to purchase I think I may be forced to quit not because I want to but because I won't have a team as there is getting fewer people selling
another day where 6/7 players lost their match away with big score because of the home advntages ....6-1 ...3-0 ...etc ....plus,you always got yellow card,injuries with away games.....