Home advantage

17/11/16 18:48
-since several weeks,it's almost impossible to win an away game
last season i won all my home matches and lost almost all my away games....

why is it a joke ?

-because some teams has more away games than home games,
-some teams has all the big strong teams in away game so they have less chances than the others to win the league
-even a strong team becomes so bad in away game with the same tactics

SOLUTION : if there is this advantage from playing a home game,then let all the teams have an away and home games like normal champioship ...make this game more logical
17/11/16 19:20
agreed
17/11/16 19:28
i said something simular months ago the only reason they have a 13 match seson is to make more money players age quicker and also less time to train them and the auction system on here is a joke
18/11/16 18:29
totally impossible to win an away game exept against the most easy team in the league ....9/10 away games are lost for almost all the teams ...i beat the big boss easily in home game. 3-0 ...this man won all his home game more than 6-0 and like that.....wich is hard to belieave that i made an easy win against him even at home

i beat all the big boss in my league : Aria,Dead man,Gazooki, etc but lost all away games with big score : 3-0 and like that......

totally abnormal
18/11/16 20:04
There is almost no players to select from and the few that are available day people are paying thousands for aging players because there is nobody else to purchase I think I may be forced to quit not because I want to but because I won't have a team as there is getting fewer people selling
19/11/16 18:31
another day where 6/7 players lost their match away with big score because of the home advntages ....6-1 ...3-0 ...etc ....plus,you always got yellow card,injuries with away games.....