Taff tell my why

Taff - International Lions :

Black Monks :

I love how this started out with you guys complaining about a lvl 31 being a meannie bully, and now you and your guild are showing how sad you truly are. You are upset that taff is a 'bully' not because you want no bullies, but because you wish you were the bully. I love when the vail is lifted

Did I just get called a bully ? ;0) LOL.
All I did was buy some players in the AH ;0)

He was referring to Gustav et all bud not you
Taff, can I ask.... you have bought all your buddies players to train, I get that (quick training no doubt) . But surely he will have to buy the players back no? Surely they will be far more expansive for him to buy back, plus you have both lost 10% RP? Is it worth it? Seriously?
Fleetlite Lions :

Taff, can I ask.... you have bought all your buddies players to train, I get that (quick training no doubt) . But surely he will have to buy the players back no? Surely they will be far more expansive for him to buy back, plus you have both lost 10% RP? Is it worth it? Seriously?

Good old training ground 20hours a day I am afraid lol

Is it worth it ? No idea ..... but was worth a try.
Taff - International Lions :

Black Monks :

I love how this started out with you guys complaining about a lvl 31 being a meannie bully, and now you and your guild are showing how sad you truly are. You are upset that taff is a 'bully' not because you want no bullies, but because you wish you were the bully. I love when the vail is lifted

Did I just get called a bully ? ;0) LOL.
All I did was buy some players in the AH ;0)

I made sure to use the quotes! Lol
;0)
Have you guys also gotten the feeling that the auction house has gone a bit quiet lately?not many players going for huge amounts anymore
Having just spent a season in the level below the top due to relegation after my "retirement" all I can say is that it's a completely different beast black monks - you guys will be in for a very very rude awakening when you get into the top league (I'm afraid to say). The levels of match boost are off the charts and the auction house is a completely different beast - I completely rebuilt my team with just over 300k (including a load of bought 18 yr old super kids). To do the same in the top league would have taken me 1mil+. Plus the general level of quality is 2/3/4 steps up.

Black Monks, I have no doubt you guys are excellent at your level but prepare for a shock when you get to the top division. In my opinion the lower divisions are much more enjoyable to play.
El's Dynamos :

Having just spent a season in the level below the top due to relegation after my "retirement" all I can say is that it's a completely different beast black monks - you guys will be in for a very very rude awakening when you get into the top league (I'm afraid to say). The levels of match boost are off the charts and the auction house is a completely different beast - I completely rebuilt my team with just over 300k (including a load of bought 18 yr old super kids). To do the same in the top league would have taken me 1mil+. Plus the general level of quality is 2/3/4 steps up.

Black Monks, I have no doubt you guys are excellent at your level but prepare for a shock when you get to the top division. In my opinion the lower divisions are much more enjoyable to play.

To me, and to monks aswell I know, it's not about the AH it's about being challenged by the best. Sadly, as you say, it's littered with MB and as we refuse to use it it won't be a rude awakening (we've been well forewarned by many now) but we both know it'll be a huge disappointment. On an even keel we fancy our chances, but as you say it rarely ever is so I'm dreading the time next season when we get spanked only to know we can win 10/10 even friendlies against the boosters. I know that's why you, and many others, quit. All we are doing is hoping it doesn't happen to us too!
Hey El D.
I play with Monks and Crox day in, day out and I've just done the move from Championship to Premiership.

Personally I thought the tier 2 league was tougher than my current top tier one (I'm pretty sure that this is pure luck on who I got drawn with) - MB is just 100% for everyone these days and was for everyone last season, too... I sadly accepted that a few games into tier 2, last season.

I reckon the toughest part of the step up is that you are all of a sudden going up against teams that have been single promotions for however many seasons they have been at the top, so have huge strength in depth. You're right that the AH is a different beast at the top, but we'll work that one out - after all it's the same for everyone in tier 1.

Having spent more than 6 months working our way up through the leagues, I reckon I can speak for the 3 of us, in that we're looking forward to the challenge of going up against the established teams and big names we've heard about all this time - we've never bitched about losing to better teams or guilds, only teams that use MB rather than strats and skills, in fact over the months we've often come on these forums to praise quality opposition we've come up against.

I concur that the lower levels were more enjoyable and I pretty sure we all know why the top is not so much fun and hopefully MB will continue to work it's ugly way out of the leagues.

I'd say that Crox and Monks are well prepared for the top tier and some of the established names should prepare themselves for a shock when they get into the Premiership next season! In my opinion Croxton is hands down the best pound-for-pound player I've come across in this game... and I'm very glad he's in my guild!
I am pretty confident this started over a question about why I was bidding on some player lol