Any guild want to try for a match up with Webb Ellis?

What time does your next gvg end?
15:56, waited forever for an opponent
Ok i'll wait until 15:56 before commencing our search. Fingers crossed this time!
I no longer play and only use the forum now to just see banter but what would interest me 1 on 1 who can beat the other guild in the fewest goes arena of champions V Webb Ellis straight up no MB's no changing players halfway through just outright tactics see who the best guild is just a thought maybe an idea to challenge you if you do get a top guild
BIA for me are currently have the edge as the strongest guild after their recent influx of French and SA players. Webb Ellis, Arena and La Cagganaise are just a touch behind. But I think any match ups would ultimately result in a draw. I know we are searching at a similar time to both BIA and Arena, and i'm giving the time each of our gvgs end. I can't do much more than that.
Our guild challange ends in 16 hours and 16 minutes from now.
Thanks SeekNDstroy. Hopefully we'll meet soon as our finish times aren't far apart. You were unlucky in our league last season. For now we have to try and arrange a meet with BIA. BIA - i will wait 30 minutes for you and commence search at 15:56.
15:56 = search started
15:56 = search started
Nope - another mediocre French guild. This is infuriating.