WHAT THE HELL?!

Hello, I am Pitt. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but if you cant run with the big dogs. Stay on the porch. We at American Outlaws, are a combination of the best players that TDM had to offer. We will take over this game the same way PIMPS took over TDM. I do feel bad that you had to send a ticket in to sublinet because you felt that my team was "unfair" to play against. Boo Hoo. You dont like it, get better then.
Its obvious the Iranians are ploughing money into this so there is no way Cheat Nitro will allow you/us to kill off the Golden goose.

Going back to Ashley's comment about line ups there is a very simple & fair solution to all of these silly formations there should be no setting your own formation just a choice between the pre programmed ones yes I know they are all rubbish but they would at least be rubbish for everybody & would level out the playing field. I admit I play silly formations but what other choice do I have if they made it pre set ones only then I would live with it quite happily as at least when I lose I know it was done fairly.
Gene Ross :

Hello, I am Pitt. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but if you cant run with the big dogs. Stay on the porch. We at American Outlaws, are a combination of the best players that TDM had to offer. We will take over this game the same way PIMPS took over TDM. I do feel bad that you had to send a ticket in to sublinet because you felt that my team was "unfair" to play against. Boo Hoo. You dont like it, get better then.

oh well rite, it's ok, i kinda didn't realize earlier it wasn't your fault so i raised a ticket to sweet nitro that tournies must be based on ratings not on level
Tourneys based on just star ratings wouldn't work either. Haven't been playing long, but enough to see some teams hide their true ranking with shit players. You just got dealt a shitty hand for your tourney. I get those hands too a lot

Jammin Giants
American Outlaws
Jammin you should try using toilet paper. May cut down on your issue.
Jammin :

Tourneys based on just star ratings wouldn't work either. Haven't been playing long, but enough to see some teams hide their true ranking with shit players. You just got dealt a shitty hand for your tourney. I get those hands too a lot

Jammin Giants
American Outlaws

that may be also possible but you can do the same too
just joking, well yes also level and rating is better
The Brotherhood :

Jammin you should try using toilet paper. May cut down on your issue.

Lmao
In what why does cheating manifest. I am a member of an Iranian guild, and obviously have played other Iranians in leagues and cups. I have never suspected cheating to have taken place any time.
Jack Talbot is the least Iranian name ever.
Jack Talbot :

In what why does cheating manifest. I am a member of an Iranian guild, and obviously have played other Iranians in leagues and cups. I have never suspected cheating to have taken place any time.

Not all of them do but it is being done by most