WHAT THE HELL?!

13/07/18 02:45
Hello, I am Pitt. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but if you cant run with the big dogs. Stay on the porch. We at American Outlaws, are a combination of the best players that TDM had to offer. We will take over this game the same way PIMPS took over TDM. I do feel bad that you had to send a ticket in to sublinet because you felt that my team was "unfair" to play against. Boo Hoo. You dont like it, get better then.
13/07/18 08:08
Its obvious the Iranians are ploughing money into this so there is no way Cheat Nitro will allow you/us to kill off the Golden goose.

Going back to Ashley's comment about line ups there is a very simple & fair solution to all of these silly formations there should be no setting your own formation just a choice between the pre programmed ones yes I know they are all rubbish but they would at least be rubbish for everybody & would level out the playing field. I admit I play silly formations but what other choice do I have if they made it pre set ones only then I would live with it quite happily as at least when I lose I know it was done fairly.
18/07/18 02:23
Gene Ross :

Hello, I am Pitt. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but if you cant run with the big dogs. Stay on the porch. We at American Outlaws, are a combination of the best players that TDM had to offer. We will take over this game the same way PIMPS took over TDM. I do feel bad that you had to send a ticket in to sublinet because you felt that my team was "unfair" to play against. Boo Hoo. You dont like it, get better then.

oh well rite, it's ok, i kinda didn't realize earlier it wasn't your fault so i raised a ticket to sweet nitro that tournies must be based on ratings not on level
18/07/18 23:14
Tourneys based on just star ratings wouldn't work either. Haven't been playing long, but enough to see some teams hide their true ranking with shit players. You just got dealt a shitty hand for your tourney. I get those hands too a lot

Jammin Giants
American Outlaws
19/07/18 05:39
Jammin you should try using toilet paper. May cut down on your issue.
19/07/18 08:26
Jammin :

Tourneys based on just star ratings wouldn't work either. Haven't been playing long, but enough to see some teams hide their true ranking with shit players. You just got dealt a shitty hand for your tourney. I get those hands too a lot

Jammin Giants
American Outlaws

that may be also possible but you can do the same too
just joking, well yes also level and rating is better
19/07/18 09:12
The Brotherhood :

Jammin you should try using toilet paper. May cut down on your issue.

Lmao
19/07/18 19:49
In what why does cheating manifest. I am a member of an Iranian guild, and obviously have played other Iranians in leagues and cups. I have never suspected cheating to have taken place any time.
20/07/18 04:06
Jack Talbot is the least Iranian name ever.
20/07/18 09:59
Jack Talbot :

In what why does cheating manifest. I am a member of an Iranian guild, and obviously have played other Iranians in leagues and cups. I have never suspected cheating to have taken place any time.

Not all of them do but it is being done by most