Selling Players.

I thought i will express my disappointment here.

I don`t think is normal when you haven`t sold a player to lose him.You have already paid recruiter points when you got him so it`s not normal at all.

Also the seasons are to short!only 13 days wich means your players will get old way to fast.
Cristinel, your first comment.. This could be likened to a player retiring in real football, you don't get any transfer fee from that player.

For the second question, many on the forum agree with this hence I have asked the admins to either increase the season length or reduce the aging rate
Vishal another idea to put forward would be...on final year before retirement year have a sell now option for say 100 recruiter points
Vishal i think what he mean was when you put a player on the market if no one bids for him you lose him for nothing, he should come back to your team. i agree with him, this is a stupid system
Those are good ideas Mick and Shaz, I will include this in the next ideas suggestions pack.. Although the first portion I've sent through still needs to be looked at by the admins