Time to hang up my virtual boots

Its been a good and enjoyably game while it lasted, I wish you all the best of luck both on game and in real life. I could give you 101 reasons for leaving but I am sure you all know them already.

Be good and enjoy.

Liverpool RFC
Obviously as Guild Mates I heard the news earlier and you know how I feel, but I am really sorry to see another one of the games best players exit. All the best.
Rucking Broncos - Bad Mother Ruckers :

Obviously as Guild Mates I heard the news earlier and you know how I feel, but I am really sorry to see another one of the games best players exit. All the best.

Thank you very much RB and as I said in guild chat, you have a great guild there pal with no egos whatsoever, they play hard and give plenty of heals!

Keep flying the flag bro and all the very best moving forward, it was a pleasure sharing a guild with you and the team.
Shame to see you go Liverpool.

Best Luck
Jonny's Marauders
Karl Morris :

Shame to see you go Liverpool.

Best Luck
Jonny's Marauders

Cheers Jonny mate, all the best to you and your's both in and outside of the game.

Be good
Anything to do with this latest patch update?
I enjoyed our games and banter when you were a Barbarian. You will be missed.
another good player gone shame but good luck with whatever you do
Gareth Robson :

Anything to do with this latest patch update?

Partly yes, the sports store in my opinion is just another money spinner and its a way of slowing people spending game cash on development and mb. If they wanted to close the home advantage gap then the programming team could do this easily. That said I am sure the gaming community will welcome the game play changes as there now more realistic.
So long enjoy the real world