Time to hang up my virtual boots

14/03/17 18:51
Its been a good and enjoyably game while it lasted, I wish you all the best of luck both on game and in real life. I could give you 101 reasons for leaving but I am sure you all know them already.

Be good and enjoy.

Liverpool RFC
14/03/17 20:10
Obviously as Guild Mates I heard the news earlier and you know how I feel, but I am really sorry to see another one of the games best players exit. All the best.
14/03/17 20:23
Rucking Broncos - Bad Mother Ruckers :

Obviously as Guild Mates I heard the news earlier and you know how I feel, but I am really sorry to see another one of the games best players exit. All the best.

Thank you very much RB and as I said in guild chat, you have a great guild there pal with no egos whatsoever, they play hard and give plenty of heals!

Keep flying the flag bro and all the very best moving forward, it was a pleasure sharing a guild with you and the team.
14/03/17 21:58
Shame to see you go Liverpool.

Best Luck
Jonny's Marauders
14/03/17 22:09
Karl Morris :

Shame to see you go Liverpool.

Best Luck
Jonny's Marauders

Cheers Jonny mate, all the best to you and your's both in and outside of the game.

Be good
15/03/17 12:53
Anything to do with this latest patch update?
15/03/17 13:57
I enjoyed our games and banter when you were a Barbarian. You will be missed.
15/03/17 15:06
another good player gone shame but good luck with whatever you do
15/03/17 22:13
Gareth Robson :

Anything to do with this latest patch update?

Partly yes, the sports store in my opinion is just another money spinner and its a way of slowing people spending game cash on development and mb. If they wanted to close the home advantage gap then the programming team could do this easily. That said I am sure the gaming community will welcome the game play changes as there now more realistic.
15/03/17 22:22
So long enjoy the real world