Looking for players

My guilds are looking for active players let me know if you're interested
Good luck in your search Greg. It is difficult to recruit, we had issues getting people on board when a few left and we are all L63+, nobody wanted to tango with us, lol. Full now though. Anyway, stick with it and you will bag a few eventually.
I look at everyone in my training matches, invite any worth inviting, play a training game and repeat with next lot i see. That and scroll through guilds in top guilds list, but that gets very annoying because when you come out of the guild you were looking at your back at no 1 again and have to scroll down, OK for the first 20 or so but when your down past 50 it takes some time. Good Luck Greg.
Dreadlocked warriors :

I look at everyone in my training matches, invite any worth inviting, play a training game and repeat with next lot i see. That and scroll through guilds in top guilds list, but that gets very annoying because when you come out of the guild you were looking at your back at no 1 again and have to scroll down, OK for the first 20 or so but when your down past 50 it takes some time. Good Luck Greg.

thx Dreadlocked. I sometimes look at the top 100 ranking board to see if the players there don't have a guild but it's quite hard and unsuccessful lol
*Saruman* :

Good luck in your search Greg. It is difficult to recruit, we had issues getting people on board when a few left and we are all L63+, nobody wanted to tango with us, lol. Full now though. Anyway, stick with it and you will bag a few eventually.

L63... this game indeed are beginning to lose legends like Ivory, and not long ago a player named BRUNSKIES also left he was a good player as well
Yeah it's a shame when the good ones leave, but I guess with a completed city and sitting within the top teir constantly, it must get a bit boring. Im going up to L68 next season, progressing nicely but the game needs to change to keep it's big guys from leaving.
we have to try hard to prevent that, luckily we have promising players and they'll show up but hopefully they won't quit as they'll play a big role... i myself am a beginner but trying hard to grow my team
Yeah we need up coming players in the game, but not many will play the 2 years it takes to get to the top. I know people can buy leagues to advance quicker but not everyone will pay out for the game.

On a side note: it's nice to actually converse with you Greg, instead of bickering. Good change of attitude from both of us. Cheers dude.
Mate Saru it is nice in fact, trying to keep it this way now
Gregory Ishii (Paris Saint-Germain) :

Mate Saru it is nice in fact, trying to keep it this way now

Ha ha, sure.