WEBB ELLIS JAMF

09/02/17 19:51
My point exactly, they have an amazing record and should be proud to have only lost once!
09/02/17 20:04
Uhmmm. So to summarise....... at time of servers going down Webb Ellis were 21 victories from 21 games. I don't even know the name of Mr Thomas's guild they are (should i say were) that unknown to us, but they were 23 from approximately 35 games and had just about scraped a draw for themselves (with the huge assistance from MB). Are you honestly suggesting that we wouldn't have secured another 2 victories from a possible 25 games?
I must say that it's pretty embarrassing attempting to claim this as a victory on the Welsh guild's par and really does show you are just another guild that totally lacks any moral fibre.
09/02/17 20:05
Mr Carshalton Colts showing his usual impartiality. When will you ever learn?
09/02/17 20:07
haha so next gvg one team plays and wins one game. servers go down for 24 hrs and it counts as a win.... sigh
we won't accept this as a loss you can be sure about that. one guild max bonussed all (well all but one it would seem) their games. got the wins... and... bah im not even going to bother any further with this. ticket willbe raised and addressed to sort this out.
but thanks for your insightful input carlsharlton, it really helps toward.. errr... i dunno what the hell it really contributed to
09/02/17 20:10
PS Carshalton Colts - Caernarfon thanks you 1500x for his maxed out team of 18 year olds, absolutely free. Lollers. You really will never learn will you?
09/02/17 20:23
Ok. Bluemooners. I propose a duel. Take all your bought players out of the line and we will play home and away.
If i win you amend your page to show your loss.
Deal?
09/02/17 20:48
^Is this muppet for real? I don't even know which team you are. I have no interest in arguing with some guild member i've never heard of before. Go away.
09/02/17 20:50

No need to resort to name calling.
Or is it because if you took all your purchased players out you would only be left with 7 players....
Bless you.
09/02/17 20:50
How embarrassing, being beaten by a guild you've never heard of
09/02/17 20:52
Carshalton Colts :

If the servers were down then surely they were down for both sides?

Just stating a fact accompanied by a big smilie face. Sense of humour failure by some I think.