The game is becoming a farce

18/10/18 01:42
Iain Rees :

Sadly The Sports Shop is now the driver on how your team will do in the season ! So training players to the best they can be is no longer the rating factor, MB was useless and has gone, but now it is a race to see who can get Level 3 sports kits. I thought this game was about building a strong team, not a race for extra items to inflate your teams performance regardless of player stats !! !

but i thought you said sports gear doesn't work at the start of this thread, does that mean sweet nitro have now fixed it, if so you should be thanking them
29/10/18 22:16
Targaryen Dragons :

Iain Rees :

Sadly The Sports Shop is now the driver on how your team will do in the season ! So training players to the best they can be is no longer the rating factor, MB was useless and has gone, but now it is a race to see who can get Level 3 sports kits. I thought this game was about building a strong team, not a race for extra items to inflate your teams performance regardless of player stats !! !

but i thought you said sports gear doesn't work at the start of this thread, does that mean sweet nitro have now fixed it, if so you should be thanking them

No what I said was Sports kits is now running the game, let's go back to training the best team you can, stop all these false increases in players.
29/10/18 22:46
Iain Rees :

Have now heard about many games from friends and GC members where you play a team with either no sports kits or small amount at low level, and their players are not at top levels for speed or stamina, but are beating teams fully loaded with sports kit most at level 3, their players are maxed on speed and stamina. Your maths don't work guys ! It's very simple, if your team is trained to top value and you have sports kits at level 3, there is no way a lower level player with no shoes, water sports kits and low level of speed and stamina players can beat their teams ! Some of the scores are are also stupid, 0-34, 14-31, 7-40 ! Really guys get a grip, you introduced the stupid sports kits, reward the teams who are buying them to improve their players. Also most of these teams have 100% Rhythm, but their players are outrunning fresh players who are faster then them at 65 mins to FT !! No logic and takes the piss out players who improve their teams with all of your requirements !

Iain Rees :

Targaryen Dragons :

Iain Rees :

No what I said was Sports kits is now running the game, let's go back to training the best team you can, stop all these false increases in players.

Read your own words from the start of this thread, you complain that low level teams without sports shop are beating your teams with level 3, so basically saying sports shop items don't work, now you say you need them to win so they must have been fixed then
09/11/18 15:04
Targaryen Dragons :

Iain Rees :

Have now heard about many games from friends and GC members where you play a team with either no sports kits or small amount at low level, and their players are not at top levels for speed or stamina, but are beating teams fully loaded with sports kit most at level 3, their players are maxed on speed and stamina. Your maths don't work guys ! It's very simple, if your team is trained to top value and you have sports kits at level 3, there is no way a lower level player with no shoes, water sports kits and low level of speed and stamina players can beat their teams ! Some of the scores are are also stupid, 0-34, 14-31, 7-40 ! Really guys get a grip, you introduced the stupid sports kits, reward the teams who are buying them to improve their players. Also most of these teams have 100% Rhythm, but their players are outrunning fresh players who are faster then them at 65 mins to FT !! No logic and takes the piss out players who improve their teams with all of your requirements !

Iain Rees :

Targaryen Dragons :

Iain Rees :

Read your own words from the start of this thread, you complain that low level teams without sports shop are beating your teams with level 3, so basically saying sports shop items don't work, now you say you need them to win so they must have been fixed then

No what I am saying is there is something wrong with sports shop kits, they don't do as they say, but the pure logic that a team 3 levels below without any sports kits is already 15 stats below, then add the level 3 kit that's another 15 to the stats, so a team 30 above is being out run !! Nothing to do with strats, the maths don't work mate ! That's why I said get rid of the stupid sports kits, and get back to training the best team you can. These stupid false increases to a team are utterly stupid and don't work in the normal game. Nitro would be best introducing special tactic's or special moves, that happens in the game.
09/11/18 15:46
i have to agree currently running 4th in the league was doing quite well winning most matches now all of a sudden can't even beat players 5 -10 levels lower in gc's and bottom of my league got a draw with me i'm honestly baffled how you can win someone 5th in your league but fail to do so with guys bottom of your league using the same tactic . my only assumption is everyone got massive sports gear on with it being near the end of season and it's far cheaper to buy now than begining of the season
12/11/18 19:01
Ashley Longthorn :

i have to agree currently running 4th in the league was doing quite well winning most matches now all of a sudden can't even beat players 5 -10 levels lower in gc's and bottom of my league got a draw with me i'm honestly baffled how you can win someone 5th in your league but fail to do so with guys bottom of your league using the same tactic . my only assumption is everyone got massive sports gear on with it being near the end of season and it's far cheaper to buy now than begining of the season

If you want check their sports kits mate, click on one of their matches then click on either Dom or Ext depending if their team is home or away, you can then see their sports kits.

It's not the sports kits, Nitro must be doing something, cause the maths don't add up, playing lower level teams means their players can't run as fast as yours and scrum & lineout stats are also much lower, but it seems Nitro ignores these stats, and it seems you play them on a level basis !! The game is screwed ! Also energy levels of teams seems to be utterly worthless, as if you play a team who are at 60% their team plays at 100% !
13/11/18 08:48
Iain Rees :

No PB, we are just getting fed up with the utter imbalance and utter stupid results. The system has introduced Sports shop items to improve your teams strength, but strangely teams who are lower in strength both player stat wise and also the level of sports kits are acting like much higher teams ! How can a team 3 levels lower with 4 level 1 sports kits (No shoes, shorts or water) out run a team with level 3 sports kits across the board, have top level players on player stats, sub backs players at 40 mins, yet still get beaten and out run by the lower team !! Simple basic logic tells you that shouldn't happen. The game isn't reflecting the teams strengths, and the player stats. The use of sports shop kit doesn't work, get the game back to simple basic's, no sports shop, no mb, just simple train the best team you can and work out a strat that works with those players. Stop these stupid results. FYI A level 47 team beat a level 68 team 10-31 ! Please explain on what level that is possible ?

Hahaha level 47 beating a 68... easy... check out #Rugga Rebels the guys there constantly beat guys 10+ levels above them... it sounds like you really need to work on your strategy... go have a look at the schedules especially GC games... get that 47 team to come play me... im only a 66 and he wont come close... sounds like your 68 has a terrible strat....
13/11/18 08:50
Sports shop and kit can't help you if your strategy is terrible... it will help you if your strategy is good... the sports shop is completely fair, we all have the chance to get stuff from there...
16/11/18 09:58
not really a level playing field at all if all depends if you have the cash to blow on the gear cos without it you may as well just kick to 14 and set your rhythm on 0% I've got someone else running my account now hooligan as I couldn't care less about the game .
16/11/18 11:09
One of our guildmate (Kwagga at #Rugga - he is lvl 63) played his whole championship 2-3 season ago without any gear (not even lvl 1) as he was saving cash for building upgrades.. (and we challenged him to not buy any gear). He still won his championship..
A good strat is better than lvl 3 gears...