The Care Bears

15/04/19 22:37
They did not play all their matches in that one because (a) some were on holiday and (b) some were on business trips and had no time to play. Rest assured if all are available we DO play all our games.
16/04/19 08:01
Bayonne Bombers RFC (NJ) :

You can ask people in the top guilds, because many have left us. We are the egoless guild. We saw you Care Bears not to long ago, a joke your members didn’t play all their matches. Check the record. Every member of Try Again goes 2/2

TRY AGAIN left a handful of games unplayed in our Challenge that finished last night. That is not a complaint, just a statement of what happened. Both our Guilds played the vast majority of our games and it was a good Challenge. There are any number of reasons why people may not be able to play both their games, it is not something to get overly upset about.
16/04/19 21:41
That also reminds me, thank you very much for your 2 challenges against me last time Hutchie. Very often in GCs I get none at all so it was very much appreciated.
02/05/19 04:00
You guys are a top outfit over there. I am sure you guys are reloading the next wave of quality sides. Good luck
06/05/19 19:00
Bayonne Bombers RFC (NJ) :

You guys are a top outfit over there. I am sure you guys are reloading the next wave of quality sides. Good luck

Thanks for the kind words Bayonne Bombers but "The Care Bears" are no more.

I am now just playing the game for fun although I will still try to stay top level while I can. I am too competitive in nature not to
10/05/19 22:19
Try again are a joke. Played damage and didnt olay games.
Played cornish pirates and played half games. Played spuitpoep and played half games.
25/05/19 04:01
Guest 4BK15N :

Played cornish pirates and played half games. Played spuitpoep and played half games.

You must be a mole in our guild “guest”. Or a real member who talks smack like we do. Otherwise you’d have some kind of fact to back that up.
25/05/19 09:17
Guest 4BK15N :

Didn't play damage out of protest to their constant recruiting players, and the one cunt that did play, we kicked him after. Look at all that revenue they lost. Couldn't play more than half our games against cornish pirates, now a comical comic book guild, because they were so bad, and they put on losing strats, because they didn't like the cash cow we selected; because someone gave up the team. Shitpoep, is a shell of the guild they once were, sad. But those games were played, sean or muffin man