Question regarding the elite of the elite

02/12/16 00:56
Cool. Energy always acts as full on friendlies. Feel free to play me anytime, my weakness is away strat so always trying to tweak that
02/12/16 01:14
One thing I can tell you from the games played is that your strategy pretty much plays into the disadvantage the away team faces. As interceptions are much higher for the home team it will result in alot of lost possession
02/12/16 01:34
Yes thats a very good observation. Something the developers should look into in my opinion.
02/12/16 17:54
Ashley Roberts :

Cool. Energy always acts as full on friendlies. Feel free to play me anytime, my weakness is away strat so always trying to tweak that

Ashley
This is not quite right

There is no energy used in friendlies, however the game does start at the level your players are at and simulate energy usage during the friendly match.

02/12/16 19:21
Taff, that's interesting, I thought all friendlies started at 100% energy... this game gets stranger by the minute!
03/12/16 13:17
Ashley.... Enjoy playing you but using subs when the other guy is offline is an inaccurate reflection. Happy to throw them on if you wanna keep using them though, so if I see the challenge while I'm on then I'm happy to go full match mode with you
03/12/16 13:20
He says challenging you with the wrong strategy on LMFAO! Liking these back and forth games and results now I'm top league though, making me learn again finally
03/12/16 19:45
Yes some good games in there you have some great strats. It would be nice to know who is online, it would be nice to have auto subs when you are offline and it would be nice to get a notification when someone is challenging you. This would help solve the home advantage problem to a degree. Although as qBall pointed out, there is still the interception problem for the away teams that needs to be addressed.
03/12/16 23:47
But if your goal is to see how you stack up against someone wouldn't it be best to not use subs when you have home field and they are offline? Especially after you agree to do it for the sake of research but then change the plan after a guy a level below you consistently beats you without subs? Seems as though pride took over and made you disinterested in actually looking at the effects of home field. Because yes there was a swing of 20 points in our matches, but when we disregard your subs when you were home the swing becomes more of a 5 point avg swing which is no where near the 40 point swings you have mentioned before.
04/12/16 00:53
My team is rigged for subs black monk, simple as that. If i reconfigure my whole strat to perform without subs what does that prove? You don't ban subs in rugby to counter home advantage, that is complete nonesense. Championship matches are what counts and everyone at my level uses subs.