Some cheating going on? Also league structure sucks

27/06/16 14:09
Mij :

I just love the emotional outburst going on in here - its almost rage, that someone can be smarter, or even slightly ingenious, in playing the game.

I think this is just clever gameplay - nothing wrong with that, just wished i was the beneficary

Consider this a push of the like button
27/06/16 16:51
You lot can try and pass it on as though its legit all you like. But I have sold my fair share of great players in the game, buying young and selling part through their career maxed out, the trouble is you don't get near the amount of RP's. Also, what is the point in buying maxed out already, to sell them later maxed out? You get less for them! There is no raging here, just someone that's disappointed you are ruining the game.
27/06/16 17:53
Or is it just a little bit of jealousy or envy you're not receiving them??
27/06/16 20:06
Think that if you like. So jealous I'm off to play a game that's regulated somewhat!
27/06/16 20:49
Wait till you see back in the game buying 5 players for 1 million. End of the day, people are free to do what they want with their coins and I feel it wrong to accuse them for cheating.

27/06/16 22:42
Rhino did leave the game BIA has a Facebook group they keep in touch on, the transfer of coins for players was arranged, rhino was one of he top 5 players in the game and certainly not a cheat.
28/06/16 06:13
Leicester Tigers - brothers in arms :

Rhino did leave the game BIA has a Facebook group they keep in touch on, the transfer of coins for players was arranged, rhino was one of he top 5 players in the game and certainly not a cheat.

Along with many others, very well respected player, whom we are very sorry to see leave.
28/06/16 15:13
Taff you leaving aswell??

Since everybody is giving away recruiter points I'm selling a 109 star senter called Garry...please feel free lol
29/06/16 00:00
Tiaan Haarhoff :

Since everybody is giving away recruiter points I'm selling a 109 star senter called Garry...please feel free lol

you wouldn't be that lucky, yet at least !

Update due, hopefully

29/06/16 05:48
Taff - International Lions :

Tiaan Haarhoff :

you wouldn't be that lucky, yet at least !

Update due, hopefully

Dont hold your breath. ... you will pass out lol