League format- championship+ guild challenges

01/07/16 12:01
Yesterday I was talking in my guild about the championship and most us agreed on two things 1st that getting 9th and getting promoted is a little silly. I'd put it more like 1-3 gets promotion up 1 league at a time. Then 4-11 stays in the division. Then introduce a relegation line from 12-14 because if your in the bottom 3 the players around you are too good for you and I think some players are a bit bored of the game or getting bored of the game because there is no real incentive to go up immediately other than money because you know your guaranteed to be at least in the same division next season if that makes sense.

My second thing was the format of guild challenges whilst it is great most of us can now participate in guild challenges, we cannot be on everyday of every calendar month of the year so I was wondering if someone could implement something like an absent button so that we can inform our guild members of when we won't have access to the game so they know not to put in challenges or wonder where are and then accidently kick us for not playing?
01/07/16 13:15
I like these ideas, first the relegation system - there are player that go inactive that still appear on the higher leagues with lvl 8 and 9 players which does not make sense.

It would be nice to get a system to notify when you will be away - like a vacation mode.
01/07/16 14:53
I also like the idea of a relegation system. Since some players left, it would make sens if their team goes down a level each time they are last (or maybe the 2 bottom teams).

"Vacation button": that would be nice too!