Better Search Options in Auction House

28/11/16 16:11
There should be an advanced search option in the Auction House where you can filter things such as; player age, training speed, recovery speed, current bid price, salary, time remaining, etc.

The main one I would like to see added is an option to filter the age of the player so that I can look for young players with good potential.

Thanks and sorry if this has already been suggested!!
28/11/16 16:26
a very valid post i'd just like to see more players in general of a suitable level to buy I'm not sure what level your in mate but I've just been in level 29 people with packs can have up to 175 yet i'm lucky if I see a player 135 rated a massive 40 in difference like seriously how can I compete? Also the only suitbale players are aging so I don't have the time to develop them meaning i'm constantly having to replenish and it feels like sublinet are trying to force players to buy the packs which if that the case I will be gone before it gets to that stage.
28/11/16 16:36
I'm only level 7 so haven't reached that point yet. I have heard a lot of people saying that the game is suited to those who pump money into it. I'm enjoying it for now, but there's no way I'm going to spend money on it when I get to the higher levels.
28/11/16 17:58
it is but i'm at 29 and I haven't spent anything but yes it's a struggle to compete