Confession

25/09/17 23:30
LOMU'S Legends - no coiners - luv it Bro.
25/09/17 23:37
Just checked last 3 days of messages and he hasn't...
25/09/17 23:40
He laid a 'trap' for a spy though... and BM u really don't want to know what 'xxxxxxx' said about u I suggest we move on Bro.
25/09/17 23:44
Dragon blade :

Yeah socks we all broke here.. we try our hardest to save but times are rough u know... Wow there's a swarm of bees outside my window.... Aarrrggghhhh...

its a sad day when even pro rugby players and lawyers cant make ends meet
25/09/17 23:46
Dragon blade :

Just checked last 3 days of messages and he hasn't...

I just checked past 3 days of messages and he has. You know, where he types my name and calls me a queen. That part. And don't worry, I didn't send a spy in, well not the one that you 'caught' when he started talking about dropping loads of cash on the game. But to say dw is not you and dw doesn't post, just stop mate.
25/09/17 23:50
Yep u have me bang to rights we all broke... I must inform pest control of the bee problem... I'm from a NZ guild initially... gd decent guys like me there is a rumour one runs 5 guilds but I dunno bro
25/09/17 23:53
Dragon blade :

Yep u have me bang to rights we all broke... I must inform pest control of the bee problem... I'm from a NZ guild initially... gd decent guys like me there is a rumour one runs 5 guilds but I dunno bro

Do you confuse yourself sometimes? I swear you are slowly breaking down mentally as we read this. Or are you getting into cryptography?
26/09/17 00:00
Not cryptic u can't fathom who we really are BRO and deliberately 'capture' coiners and play dumb...
26/09/17 00:10
TerraNovan Phalanx :

Ok.
26/09/17 00:22
I Go now and dodge around a swarm of bees to eat my chicken sandwich then do some surfing baby. /%:),,,,,,, and will avoid sharks and make more friends with dolphins and then become a murman I like red soldier ants