Confession

26/09/17 00:23
Here are my......... Full stops - 67 end game.
26/09/17 08:28
I need new socks :

Girls sigh

You might well make the girls sigh, but they run for cover when you take your shoes off
26/09/17 09:07
We are the Hutchie :

I need new socks :

Girls sigh

You might well make the girls sigh, but they run for cover when you take your shoes off

That they do
26/09/17 14:00
Ahahahhahaha
Ahahahha

Oh my word. My cheeks hurt I've laughed so much. BM and socks you could be stand up comedians.
27/09/17 22:49
As straight as I can put it and as real as I can be with you DW the fool the forum isn't the place to put that if you have problem with your leader bring it up with him but the whole world doesn't need to hear it.
27/09/17 23:06
Ashley - this is a 'v weak' troll attack by a fella not in our magnificent guild.. don't be drawn in by it man
28/09/17 20:50
Even the trolls are being trolled. This is straight outta control man!
28/09/17 21:05
Buddie - don't why u don't like us. A member of your guild done this... sometimes keyboard warriors like yourself are bitter when beaten - tell Werner his friend said 'hello'
28/09/17 22:05
What proof do you have somebody from Terranova posted this?

If you don't realise by this time why the majority of the regular forum members don't like you there is very little hope for you...
28/09/17 22:36
We are deeply honoured that the King of King's have even replied to us and his opinion will radically change us as people. Looooook bud - can I suggest something? I reckon when you were... I'll give u some credit...a 'pro player' for 'a week' you tried to wind up/control or even get a person yellow carded... this same player then at an opportune time ran at u full pelt an accidentally tackled u high... now if u were badly hurt by that I feel sorry for u and regret it happened. There's no need to act the way u do. We are not keyboard warriors and quite rightly have been told not to go on here. Peace bro. Bye.