Match fixing

07/03/18 22:30
I need new socks :

DHSFP :

I need new socks :
And im more watermelon shaped than banana

My dad was a hamster. Beat that!

AB 1977 :

I'll take you up on that cheers, where would I be in the queue? I know a few in your league that will take a fall if that helps (though keep it to yourself if you wouldn't mind)

Behind me

Damm u have got the best of me, my dad was only a goldfish

Just let me know if u want a free pass too, nothing like a bit of match fixing in the morning

On a positive note you both smell of elderberries
07/03/18 22:33
Black Monks :

I need new socks :

DHSFP :

I need new socks :
And im more watermelon shaped than banana

My dad was a hamster. Beat that!

AB 1977 :

I'll take you up on that cheers, where would I be in the queue? I know a few in your league that will take a fall if that helps (though keep it to yourself if you wouldn't mind)

Behind me

Damm u have got the best of me, my dad was only a goldfish

Just let me know if u want a free pass too, nothing like a bit of match fixing in the morning

On a positive note you both smell of elderberries

*blush * its my new after shave
07/03/18 23:37
You animal food trough wiper
07/03/18 23:37
You animal food trough wiper
08/03/18 15:39
Moaners you twat. Why do you change to loosing strat when I play you. Moral high groud scared we get closer. Bang gat
08/03/18 16:13
To keep you from figuring out his strat, why wouldn't he?
08/03/18 17:17
Maybe because his not scared of some fair honest games. But then again maybe not. Look if I play Vian or Wolfs or any other great team I think of then as the bench marks, the teams to beat. They even help us with advise. They are not so self absorbed that they pretend to care about fair play but actually all they wish for is to be unbeaten. And boy if someone beat him. Four pages of old-school moan.
08/03/18 17:19
Hey but thats just how i see it.
08/03/18 18:37
I think if my club was approached by another club for mutual training I would have the ability to agree or disagree. Mooners denied your proposal for a shared training. Georgia forwards are doing a training session with England but if another team were to call and request the same they could turn it down or accept.
08/03/18 18:40
I think once again that there are lots of things to hit mooners on within this forum, but to make everything little into something big doesn't help the cause against him. Stick to legit issues, the non-legit make the legit look like static noise