Match fixing

07/03/18 15:50
Want to fix some map games in a few days Yst? I need a boost
07/03/18 16:02
Yeah of course DHSFP, I know a few guys in the top 10 that might help you. Have you been number 1 before? If not then I'll sort that out for you.
07/03/18 16:08
I need new socks :

Adrenalin - Damage Inc :

Shepperton Quins :

From my view, there are things I love about the game and things I'm less fond of. The things i'm not fond of are match bonus and sports shop as they take the skill out the game and it would be more fun having a level playing field within the championships. The teams that tend to be at the top of the championships tend to be the teams that spend the most on MB and i'd rather see a true representation where teams can fight it out rather than second guessing MB and SS. The pricing in the sports shop has now gone to a crazy level but these things irritate my on a personal level to do with my team.

The things I love about the game however all circulate around the guild. I would have played this game for a week at the most if it wasn't for the guild. Anything guild members do to help each other makes the game more of a community like Rugby should be. I'd love to see more functionality put in place so teams can play more in guild leagues etc.

This extends to many things, helping each other with strategies, helping each other with map matches, playing opponents before team members do to help with the tactics, drawing against each other in the league, working together on guild challenges and tactics to get money for all team members by losing. I don't see any of this activity as cheating as where to you draw the line. Essentially the more functionality that is introduced to help guild members help each other (exchanging players (at a cost maybe)) exchanging cones (again maybe at a cost) sharing strategies by clicking share to guild etc would help the game.

This gentleman / lady / whatever you get in this day and age knows what's what.
Hit the nail on the head.

People will always find ways around a game, it's not just this game. Calling it match fixing or cheating is absurd and silly.

Agree this isnt Rugby... This is a totally different game

I meant games in general you banana.
Stuff people play on their phones / tablets etc.
07/03/18 16:09
Been there one time on my own merits but happy to get boosted there again lol. Top man Yst
07/03/18 16:11
Adrenalin - Damage Inc :

I need new socks :

Adrenalin - Damage Inc :

Shepperton Quins :

From my view, there are things I love about the game and things I'm less fond of. The things i'm not fond of are match bonus and sports shop as they take the skill out the game and it would be more fun having a level playing field within the championships. The teams that tend to be at the top of the championships tend to be the teams that spend the most on MB and i'd rather see a true representation where teams can fight it out rather than second guessing MB and SS. The pricing in the sports shop has now gone to a crazy level but these things irritate my on a personal level to do with my team.

The things I love about the game however all circulate around the guild. I would have played this game for a week at the most if it wasn't for the guild. Anything guild members do to help each other makes the game more of a community like Rugby should be. I'd love to see more functionality put in place so teams can play more in guild leagues etc.

This extends to many things, helping each other with strategies, helping each other with map matches, playing opponents before team members do to help with the tactics, drawing against each other in the league, working together on guild challenges and tactics to get money for all team members by losing. I don't see any of this activity as cheating as where to you draw the line. Essentially the more functionality that is introduced to help guild members help each other (exchanging players (at a cost maybe)) exchanging cones (again maybe at a cost) sharing strategies by clicking share to guild etc would help the game.

People will always find ways around a game, it's not just this game. Calling it match fixing or cheating is absurd and silly.

I know everything that is done is with the rules of this game so how can it be cheating?
07/03/18 16:14
Adrenalin - Damage Inc :

I need new socks :

Adrenalin - Damage Inc :

Shepperton Quins :

And im more watermelon shaped than banana
07/03/18 16:23
Ystradgynlais :

Yeah of course DHSFP, I know a few guys in the top 10 that might help you. Have you been number 1 before? If not then I'll sort that out for you.

I'll take you up on that cheers, where would I be in the queue? I know a few in your league that will take a fall if that helps (though keep it to yourself if you wouldn't mind)
07/03/18 16:26
I need new socks :

My dad was a hamster. Beat that!

AB 1977 :

I'll take you up on that cheers, where would I be in the queue? I know a few in your league that will take a fall if that helps (though keep it to yourself if you wouldn't mind)

Behind me
07/03/18 21:52
Nob nose, nose nob :

The real Mayhem :

Bluemooners :

?Who OldHVian En Marle Louw :

Mooners:
https://www.sweetnitro.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=19853
here are something you can comment on, and there is a name also.

I have seen the link previously. Like I said, I don't reply to attention seekers. they are attention seeking. I have the moral high ground, they don't. They cheat, I don't. I'll maintain that position.

Shut up you whining , yesterday we gave you an open platform to voice your concerns, but you were to much of a coward to do so.

Also when ever someone beats you in the map games you change your guilds name to pass an insult. Shows you what a coward you are!

Are you,a league supporter mayhem? The maths suggests you are.....

There is always a cowardly dimwit adding nonsensical comments to a conversation.

Run along child, adults are busy conversing.
07/03/18 22:14
DHSFP :

I need new socks :

My dad was a hamster. Beat that!

AB 1977 :

Behind me

Damm u have got the best of me, my dad was only a goldfish

Just let me know if u want a free pass too, nothing like a bit of match fixing in the morning