Message to Phalanx

08/06/20 12:26
We are at least allowed to exercise at any time of the day now, at this phase of lockdown. In the previous phase the country was only allowed to go out for a walk or jog between 6am and 9am. Which of course meant everyone was out at the same time, crowding the sidewalks. Social distancing for the win
08/06/20 12:40
That's good mate, at this point it's good to ease it a bit. Just hope you and your family/relatives are safe.
08/06/20 12:58
Thanks buddy you too
08/06/20 14:25
We have some minor relaxation of lockdown rules here but as Greg so eloquently put it, me being an "old fart" I am in a "vulnerable group" and restricting going out to when it is absolutely necessary until such time as we have a vaccine.
08/06/20 16:10
DHSFP :

We have some minor relaxation of lockdown rules here but as Greg so eloquently put it, me being an "old fart" I am in a "vulnerable group" and restricting going out to when it is absolutely necessary until such time as we have a vaccine.

PMSL Al I will keep on jokingly calling you that

Hope the vaccine will be available or the current situation will improve ASAP as I feel so fooked thinking of the possibility of not being able to fly to New Zealand to visit my family this August
08/06/20 16:16
Amazing how well New Zealand have done. No current cases.
08/06/20 17:45
Gregory K. Ishii :

DHSFP :

Hope the vaccine will be available or the current situation will improve ASAP as I feel so fooked thinking of the possibility of not being able to fly to New Zealand to visit my family this August

He also likes being called DHSTUPID, He's always a mess lol.
08/06/20 17:58
Gregory K. Ishii :

Please do and continue having a laugh at my expense. Far too many people take themselves far too seriously in this "game".

[EDIT] Trust Ystradblahblahblah to be the next to have a go

[EDIT 2] DHSTUPID by name and DHSTUPID by nature Jono
08/06/20 19:09
DHSFP :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Please do and continue having a laugh at my expense. Far too many people take themselves far too seriously in this "game".

[EDIT] Trust Ystradblahblahblah to be the next to have a go

[EDIT 2] DHSTUPID by name and DHSTUPID by nature Jono

Most definite. When the forum dies down someone has always gotta come on to bitch and whine. Normal people who are shit at the game and hide behind a guest name.
08/06/20 21:40
Ystrad :
Most definite. When the forum does down someone has always gotta come on to bitch and whine. Normal people who are shit at the game and hide behind a guest name.

I knew I was doing something wrong! Need to think of a good guest name to hide behind now since I got the "shit at the game part" sorted for my team