Hey PIMPS high and low

28/03/19 00:37
That wasn't the reason for the question Ron.
28/03/19 01:29
Ron Swanson :

str3ifenkarl :

Ron what's the name of your team? Guild?

I am Al Bundy's Brawlers in The Valley Of Unrest. Feel free to pound on me as long as you are going to give me pointers.

I think I won't
29/03/19 17:42
Hi true Wizards, I've had my fair share on run ins with teams from the Pimps & their guild, looking back on things I wish I had handled things a bit better, the only advice I can offer you or anyone else is that any team or guild can & will play who & how they want to, if it gets to you, try to remember it's just a game & nobody is being hurt, plus don't get mad get even, keep the fire burning & use it to get to the top & prove yourself, all the best for on your journey.

Respectfully
Greybeard Griffins
29/03/19 18:55
HEY Greybeard Griffins, Thanks A LOT on your wise words. You are truely a respectable man. I honestly humbled that you came out and give me some meaningful directions. See in real life i am a pretty old fart and won´t be captured too much in the game. Right now I sit back laughin, the big boys can play me as often as they like. Won´t hurt me - as you said - it is a game.
I did not tell a wrong word (some miss spellin) and just wanted to let the rest of the world know how I was introduced to the BIG PIMPS. In my humble opinion CLASS is different. But hey this is how they work and how they went to Nr. 1. Tell ya I was more than surprised and honored that the #1 Map guy played me. I will keep on workin, better my craft - we will see where that takes me. Do you know the sayin- you do not poke a scorpio LOL.

once again THANKS GG

all the best true Wizzards

PS I am not a totally dumb german - I know my Wizzards are spelled incorecct.
29/03/19 18:55
Send twice deleted second
29/03/19 19:19
All the best Wizzards, I'll look forward to watching your journey, never heard that saying before! Haha, enjoy the game brother, leave the drama behind & keep progressing.

Best wishes Griff.
29/03/19 21:16
Yes yes..... we have no "class". We are also a dictatorship, run scared, and only play young teams. I think I've covered all the gripes and complaints. Oh ya, I also talk a lot of shit too for having a shitty team. Been told that too =)
29/03/19 21:26
I think you forgot to mention that we stink. At least me
29/03/19 21:40
Does an old Oak care if a wild hog rubs on it ??
This was my imagination from the pimps.
Some skin looks like pretty thin right now.
29/03/19 21:45
Yes the oak cares. The oak would rather have a hot naked lady rubbing on him than a Pig.