CHEATING

19/02/18 01:20
Burn is short for oh burn
Oh burn is short for oh you really burned me there....
Any other issues?
19/02/18 01:21
Black Monks :

Black Monks :

Dragon blade :

KOTJ - there's a small clique on here that will support whatever each other say. I am real life captain of a rugby team that play @ a gd level ;)..

By small clique he means everyone but db.
And when did you stop being a pro? When you first came on here you were the greatest and our knees needed to bend because you were a pro. Now you just play at a good level?

Now answer this, where were you a pro or is this, like we all know, a lie in the past?
19/02/18 01:25
'we all know' pathetic... 'we all know' that yr not properly connected with reality
19/02/18 01:26
Black Monks :

Kotj/db rugby spirit- everyone who has played the game, is playing the game and are fans of the game must have the same thoughts and opinions as kotj. The more generations your family has been in the spirit the more validity your thoughts have. The lies of the son can be made up for by the acts of the father decades ago.

The rugby spirit I know- brotherhood. Being part of the brotherhood after one match that makes you a full member of the international, diverse, non-monolythic community. A brotherhood where you can share a pint with people that agree with you, you can share a pint with people that beat you and when someone disagrees with someone else they don't question their membership in the global community.

You can keep your rugby spirit, I will keep the real one.

Kotj rugby spirit- hide from what you say and point your fingers at others

Real rugby spirit- stand and be counted, apologize when wrong (and before you say I don't do that realize I have done it on here to enough people openly that I have open invites to BIA, Webb Ellis, team GB and many others)
19/02/18 01:26
Black Monks :

Black Monks :

Black Monks :

Dragon blade :

KOTJ - there's a small clique on here that will support whatever each other say. I am real life captain of a rugby team that play @ a gd level ;)..

By small clique he means everyone but db.
And when did you stop being a pro? When you first came on here you were the greatest and our knees needed to bend because you were a pro. Now you just play at a good level?

Now answer this, where were you a pro or is this, like we all know, a lie in the past?

19/02/18 01:31
I am a pro player and can not connect with a tiny bm.. who is on here 24/7... as can't have any life outside it
19/02/18 01:33
I thought you were a Capt of a good level team? Now it's pro!!!! You are so inconsistent. And if you want to judge reality, look what everyone on here not db or kotj says about this thread and reality.....embarrassing for you to say the least, as always
19/02/18 01:37
I said gd level as don't want to come across bragging. But I'll tell u straight up... u don't connect with any rugby culture I know... I.e provoke, belittle etc... yr a 24/7 gamer that tries desperately to sound the part #insecurity... u feel the need to belittle and insult because 'real life' is a disconnection for u.
Black Monks :

Black Monks :

Kotj/db rugby spirit- everyone who has played the game, is playing the game and are fans of the game must have the same thoughts and opinions as kotj. The more generations your family has been in the spirit the more validity your thoughts have. The lies of the son can be made up for by the acts of the father decades ago.

The rugby spirit I know- brotherhood. Being part of the brotherhood after one match that makes you a full member of the international, diverse, non-monolythic community. A brotherhood where you can share a pint with people that agree with you, you can share a pint with people that beat you and when someone disagrees with someone else they don't question their membership in the global community.

You can keep your rugby spirit, I will keep the real one.

Kotj rugby spirit- hide from what you say and point your fingers at others

Real rugby spirit- stand and be counted, apologize when wrong (and before you say I don't do that realize I have done it on here to enough people openly that I have open invites to BIA, Webb Ellis, team GB and many others)

Black Monks :

King of the Jungle (#Rugga) :

"HONESTY, IT WAS ONLY A LOAN" :

King of the Jungle (#Rugga) :

"HONESTY, IT WAS ONLY A LOAN" :

I can only come to 2 possible theories around kotj posts within this thread.
1st being, he is simply ‘being a troll’ or ‘trolling’, whichever you prefer.
The 2nd being he is not very bright and simply doesn’t understand what everyone else (except his little accomplice) are trying to say.
I really don’t think it’s the 2nd theory as his grammar and literacy are excellent (far better than mine).
So I can only come to the conclusion that you must be ‘trolling’?
Hutchie, Monks, Phalanx, coach etc, I think we are flogging a dead horse here.

Very smart way of thinking.. i would then tell you to read what is the MECE approach.. it could be interesting for you to make assumptions.

But you’re making assumptions that I and others are not rugby people because we disagree with you?

No. I am saying you are gamers here, not playing with the rugby spirit. You play with the gaming rules.
And anyway you told me guys you play a “social strategy platform”... not a rugby game.